Chapter 13

Ace's POV:
I've noticed that Autumn is starting to get really weird over these past few weeks. For instance, she's always craving these weird foods, like the other day she wanted ice cream and pickles! Which was really weird because 1) she hates pickles, she can't stand them one bit! And 2) who would eat ice cream and pickles?! Like ew! Even just the thought of that just makes me sick and wanna go running to the bathroom and throw up!

I've been thinking if I should talk to her about it or something but I don't want to force her into telling me something she might not be ready to talk about.

"Awey!!!" I heard a little high pitched cute scream that obviously came from my gorgeous baby sister.

"Yes pumpkin?" I called back to her from where I was in my room on my bed with my laptop sitting on my lap.

I heard her little footsteps coming towards my closed door, the handle kept moving and making sounds but never opened. I waited on the bed knowing she would get it very soon. After about two minutes the door opened slowly and her little head popped in with a huge smile on her cute little face.

"Hey Awey! Mummy wants wo know if you will ake me wo my friend Nette's house?" She asked me while standing next to my bed and pleading me with her gorgeous eyes. Gosh I love her eyes and her! Everything about her!

"Sure princess. Are you dressed reading to go?" I asked while shutting off my laptop and standing up, not needing to get dressed as I was already dressed for the day.

"Yep, Autummy help me! Do you wike it?" She asked shyly while her cheeks turned a cute shade of pink. She's so cute! And I seriously have to stop saying that! But seriously she's my little sister and ugh she's so cute!

I glanced down at her outfit to find her wear a dark blue flower headband and her hair down with her natural curls flowing past her shoulders, a dark blue and white poker dot t-shirt with a dark blue bow in the top left right corner, a dark blue tutu with black leggings and dark blue buckle up shoes.

"Baby, you look as pretty as a princess!" I replied while squatting down and holding my arms out for her to come give me a hug.

"I love you Awey!" She screamed with a huge smile on her face and running towards me and latching her arms around my neck tightly. I stood up with her in my arms and started walking out my door.

"Can Autummy come woo Awey?" Scarbee asked while resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"Course babe, is she downstairs?" I asked while walking down the stairs and heading for the kitchen to speak to mum.

"Yeah, she's akling wo mummy." She spoke quietly while playing with the top of my shirt.

"Okay baby girl." I replied while walking into the kitchen to see mum and Autey talking at the kitchen bench.