Chapter 5

*Their parents*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now don't forget to call us every 4 days to let us know your okay, no parties, no being out after 8-" Mrs Hunter rambled on and on but Ace interrupted her, thank god. Haha

"Mum! Mum! Don't worry we understand. We'll be fine, nothing is gonna happen, we'll make sure to ring you every 4 nights okay?" Ace explained and he held her shoulders to calm her down. She let out a breath and sighed.

"Last call for flight 104 to London, England." The lady over the intercom called.

We all looked at each other gave each other one more round of hugs and a few words before we walked them over to their gate.

"Autummy?" I hear a cute little voice below me as well as a tug on my pants.

"Yes baby girl?" I ask as I pick her up and sit her on my hip. I'm gonna miss my baby girl so much, while she's gone.

"I'm gonna miss you! I wove you so much Autummy." She said as she wrapped her little arms around my neck and dug her face in my neck giving me a hug. I love hugs like this with her, she's definitely my little girl.

"I'm gonna miss you to Scarbear, but you know what if you miss me or your brother while we're away you can always ask your mummy to give me a call and we can talk over the phone, or we can have a call on Skype yeah?" I explained as I kissed forehead that was still hidden in my neck.

"Okay. I wove you." She said as she kissed my cheek and squeezed me extra tight.

"I love you too Scar." I replied and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the forehead then put her down as they had to go. Ace and I stood in the airport as we watched them walk down the hallway towards the front of the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace and I are now back at his place after waving goodbye to our families as they left. He's watching some show on the tv and I'm doing homework at the coffee table in the lounge. Ace doesn't do much homework, well he does but he always leaves it till the day before it's due and then starts stressing over it and ends up calling me and asking me to come help him, this happens every night pretty much no joke but I'm okay with it because I love being able to help him.

"Hey Atty." I hear Ace call as I move onto the next question for my homework. I lift my head up and see him looking straight at me with his head in his hands with his elbows rested on his legs.

"Yes A?" I ask as I look back down at the sheet of homework and write down the answer to the question. The answer to the questions have to be paragraphs so it takes a little while to finish but I get it done.

"What's for dinner tonight?" He asked sweetly while looking at me with puppy eyes, that I can see from the corner of my eye. Oh that cheeky little-

"I don't know, go cook something for yourself." I reply in a bored tone and I continue with my homework.

"But Atty! You know I can't cook, so you have to cook for me." He whines and smirks at me knowing he's won when I groan and face plant my face into the table hitting my forehead pretty hard. That hurt!

"Ow!" I said while lifting my head and rubbing it better. I heard Ace's laugh next to me and turned to glare at him.

"Aww poor Autumn baby. Does Autumn need a kiss on the forehead to make her boo boo go away." Ace speaks in a baby voice while having a teasing grin on his gorgeous face.

"I hate you." I grumble while slouching down with my lip gutted out to make a sad face. Ace chuckles at my actions and comes over lifting me up off the ground so I'm standing straight below him. You see he's 6'2 while I'm 5'6 so I'm way shorter then him and I hate it! He on the other hand loves it for a reason I have no clue because he won't tell me.

He bends down towards my head and I feel a peck on my forehead where I hit it. Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die from shock right now! He-he- he just kissed me on the forehead! The butterflies in my stomach are more like a zoo and the fireworks are like 1000 of them going off at the exact same time a thousand times! How does he make me feel like this? I don't know how he does it but I love this feeling and I never want it to go away.

"Better now Atty?" Ace speaks and he looks down at me. I slowly nod my head still awestruck about what just happened. He chuckled at my reaction while moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"Shall we go make us some dinner or do you wanna order in, instead?" He asked. I snapped out of my trance and shook my head at him.

"No no, you sit down. I'll make up some spaghetti carbonara." I reply while smiling, patting his chest and walking off into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ACE DINNER IS READY!!!" I scream through the house so he can hear me.

"Autey I'm literally right in the living room you know? You don't have to scream it so the whole neighbour hood can hear you." He chuckles as he walks through the archway from the living room into the kitchen.

"Hey you never know, you might be going deaf and you won't be able to hear me." I explain as I dish up the spaghetti carbonara into two bowls and putting them in front of each our seats which is across from each other.

"Autey, I am not going deaf and I know that for a fact." He replies while getting up out of his seat and walking to the fridge, grabbing out the Coke.

"You never know A." I reply while taking a bite of my amazing spaghetti carbonara. He walks back to the table with two cups of Coke after putting the Coke away back in the fridge.

"Oh shh Atty. I'm not going deaf, end of conversation." He replies while sitting our drinks down and then taking a sip of his drink before digging into his dinner.

"So what are we gonna do-" I'm cut off by Ace moaning at the taste of my food as soon as its in his mouth.

"My god Autey! Your cooking has always been my favourite." He explains as he continues stuffing his face like he always does when he eats my food.

"As I was saying what should we do tomorrow since it's Saturday?" I asked as I ate another forkful of my dinner.

"How bout we stay home tomorrow and Sunday just rest and relax all weekend before it goes hectic again through the week? We can have out Ace and Autumn time." He explains while having a huge grin on his face as he speaks.

"I love the sound of that. Then it's settled Autumn and Ace weekend it is." I reply while smiling a him sweetly.

I'm so excited for these 2 months! They are gonna be the best 2 months of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Chapter 5 is done! I hope you all like this chapter because I know I did hehe.
I love how caring Ace is with Autumn, they're so cute.
Next update should be up in a few hours:)

~Teleah xxx