Chapter 22

Autumn's POV:
"It's time to get up in the morning... we got McDonalds breakfast for you... we drove two miles to get... so now get up to eat it... SO WE GOTTA GETTT UPPP!!! IT'S TIME TO GETT UPPP!!" I heard screaming voices in my room from what seems to be boys voices, very off key and terrible. (A.N: haha see what I did there! One Direction memories! Yes I am a proud directioner!)

"Shut the fuck up!" Ace groaned in a muffled voice from beside me since his head was buried in my hair, in the crook of my neck, my head on his chest.

"We'll get up, it's alright 10! Everyone's downstairs waiting for the soon to be parents to come eat breakfast with us." I heard Jackson whine like the little kid he is. I guess I should explain each other the boys personalities so you have a better idea of them.

"Alright, for fucks sake. We'll be down in 5 minutes." Ace groaned again to the boys which they all cheered and then left shutting the door after them.

Jackson is the whiny one, always acting like a kid, very very childish and always eating candy and all that crap. It's actually quite funny, but he's also a bad boy, he swears smokes, drinks and goes to parties all the time, he's mean to people he doesn't like and doesn't want to be around, but he's really loving and caring and protective about all of his friends, so if any one of them get hurt, oh god.

Alex is the one with the brains and smartness out of all the boys, he's nerdy, but also a bad boy. Smokes, drinks, parties hard, also humps and dumps every now and then. He's amazingly friendly to all of his friends and family and protective and always up for anything thrown his way.

AJ is the funny one, constantly cracking jokes, throwing dirty jokes, making people laugh. He's the same as Jackson and Alex all the boys are really but they each have their individual personalities.

Connor is the prankster of the group, he's constantly pranking one of us or his siblings. One time, me and him teamed up and and pranked all of the boys by drawing on their faces with permanent marker, outing whipped cream in the hands and adding sprinkles, colouring their hair and I did there make up before the permanent marker went on. It was the funniest thing ever!

Nicholas is the computer geek, he can hack into things, fix computers, anything you name it he can do it. Once Riley's computer went haywire and got a virus, she talked to Nic and he got rid of it like that and we didn't even understand anything that he did.

Lastly, you have Ace, my favourite one of them all! He was the cheeky one, there was no denying that. He's the same as the other boys, swears, drinks goes to heaps of parties you name it, but one thing he's not is a player, he hates that, he's really caring and cares about girls so much and doesn't believe in the hump and dump crap. That's what I love about him, and I think it's because he's got such an amazing mother who's taught him such amazing manners and respect for girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally! Took you long enough." Jackson whined while looking at Ace and I as we came into the kitchen. We were both still in our pj's with my in my sports Nike short shorts and one of Ace's grey muscle tee shirts. Ace was shirtless while wear grey sweatpants but had chucked on a black top before we came downstairs. In my eyes we looked kinda cute. (A.N: Picture above)

"I'm am a 3 and a half pregnant teenager! I am tired and exhausted from hardly any sleep because of the pregnancy, so don't get me started Jack." I warned while sending a glare his way. I don't mean to snap at him but I'm tired, I only got 5 hours sleep last nice because it's getting harder and harder to get comfortable. Usually I sleep for a least 8-10 hours, so having 5 hours has made me extremely tired.