Chapter 30

*Hello people's!!!! I'm back!!!
Technically, I didn't go anywhere, I've just had a lot of terrible stuff going on atm 😔, I will explain more at the end of the chapter xx
Let's get on with it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autumn's POV:

"WHOOP WHOOP, THATS THE SOUND OF THE POLICE!" The voices of the boys came from across the living room as they all jumped and danced around to different songs, which is what they've been doing for the past 2 hours might I add.

Amber, Sam and Scarbear have all gone to my parents for the weekend for some bonding thing they do some weekends, so Ace and I thought why not invite our amazing group of friends to spend the weekend here.
I also wanted them here because I want to spend time with them before our little man arrives... which is now 2 weeks away!

2 weeks! 15th of September! Can you believe that?! My baby will finally be here and I can finally hug him, kiss his soft little cheeks and definitely obsess over him! I think I already know I'm gonna be the softy parent, aka the good cop!

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DONKEYS!" Bethany screamed as they all kept shouting and dancing like the wild animals they were. "They sound like freaking monkeys on the loose!" Beth complained as she looked at all us with a look that said 'kill me now' written across her face, which made us all laugh.

"Sooo, honey, have you got everything ready for when the little man gets here?" Madelyn asked as she fixed the uno cards again before dealing them again for another round.
While the boys have been jumping around and screaming to songs, the girls and I were all playing board games or card games that we could find in this house, which is a lot of fun!

"Yep! We're all set, now all we have to do is wait for him to arrive." I said while placing a hand on my belly and looking over at Ace who was on Nicholas' back, while shouting 'GETTY UP HORSEY!' He worries me sometimes....

"I can't wait to see who he's gonna look like! I picture him being a miniature Ace, like literally!" Abigail spoke as she smiled at me, before looking over at all of our crazy boyfriends, all being insanely weird.

"I wouldn't mind him looking like Ace! I think it'd honestly be the cutest thing, I can just imagine him, copying Ace or dressing like him!" I said while chuckling at the idea of our boy wanting to be like his daddy.

"Hey babe." I turned to see Ace smiling down at me, before he sat on the floor behind me and placing me in between his legs, before resting his hands on my belly... I love when he does this, I don't know why, but to me it's the best feeling and I feel safe and at home with our boy with us.

"Hello." I replied before trying to reach forward to place the card I want down, but struggling. I wasn't before Ace came and laid me backwards to I was half laying on him, so now I could hardly see over my belly.

Damn you Ace.

"No pains?" He asked, rubbing my belly a little as he kissed my forehead, before resting his chin on top of my head.

"Baby, he's not due for another two weeks, so stop stressing." I said while patting his hand in a comforting manner to calm him down. Ever since I've been getting close to my due date he's been asking me if I'm in any pains or anything, which is sweet, but I just don't want him worrying himself too much about me.

"I know, I know. I just want to make sure you're not in any pain that's all. I don't like when my baby is in pain..." he complained as he tightened his hold around me, like he was scared I was gonna slip away from his hold.

"I know and I love you for that bub." I said while kissing his hand which was now intertwined with my own.

"You two are seriously the most sickliest, most cutest couple I've ever seen!" Lili squealed before making a puking face and laughing at her own actions, which made us all laugh.