Chapter 6

*Lazy day outfit*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a week since our parents left and so far everything is great. Ace and I have gotten a bit closer than we were before and it's never been better. Every night we both come home and study for about 4 hours with little breaks here and there and then we grab dinner and sit down and watch a movie or two and then head to bed and repeat it again the next night. That's what we do through the week days on the weekends we have a lazy day Saturday, lay around watch movies, play games, invite the girls and boys over, go in the pool, have dance parties with just the two of us, cooking. Anything you name it! I'm literally having the time of my life and I never want these two months to end.

"Autumn!" I heard a voice yelling while fingers were snapping in front of my face. I shook my head getting rid of the thoughts and blinking my eyes to adjust back to reality. There standing in front of me in all his glory was the love of my life, my best friend, my everything. Ace Tyrell Hunter!

"A! Oh yeah sorry. What were you on about?" I asked as I looked at him sympathetically. He chuckled while shaking his head to himself and muttering something about me always spacing out. It's true that.

"I was asking if you wanted to invite the girls and boys over today and they can join our lazy day Saturday?" He asked looking at me with a small smile placed on his lips. I love when he smiles, his smile is beautiful and it brights up his whole face when he smiles.

"Oh yeah sure! That'd be awesome. I'll call the girls you call the boys?" I ask as we get up off the couch and walk towards the kitchen.

"Awesome, I'll call them now." He replied as he walked out of the kitchen back into the lounge to call up all the boys.

Firstly I called up Bethany. Bethany is one of my best friends and she's 16 almost 17, her birthday is in 2 months and all her family members are organising a shot pride birthday party and everyone is in on it, I'm glad me and the girls have kept it this long. Usually we can't keep secrets from each other. Beth has dead straight blonde hair and dark ocean blue eyes, she's also from America and moved to Australia when she was 14 and we've been friends ever since.

"Hello my lovely bubble." I hear a very excited voice that belongs to my beloved best friend Bethany.

"Hiya baby cakes!" I exclaim just with just as much excitement. I love taking to Beth, she's always cheerful and can brighten my mood in a click of a finger.

"What's up bub?" She asked into the phone. See all of the girls and I call each other weird, cute nicknames, we only ever call each other by our real names when we're serious, angry or upset.

"Well Ace and I are having a lazy day today so we thought we would invite everyone over. You in babe?" I ask as I lean my elbows in the countertop.

"Hell yeah Bub! I'll get my stuff ready for the day!" She screamed wit excitement and hung up to go get ready. I just laughed at her excitement. A fact about her she always hangs up on you when she's excited as she wants to get there quicker. Next I call up my other best friend Lilianna. Lilianna is the baby of us girls she's 16 but her birthday is right in November at the end of the year while ours are all at the start of the middle.

Lilianna is really really pretty and I don't know how she hasn't gotten a boyfriend yet, but she said she's waiting for someone she really likes. Lili has light brown hair and beautiful grey eyes that stand out so well. Shes into books and all that stuff like me but likes to party and take risks and stuff as well, while me on the other hand I don't, I just read, listen to music, do homework, study and hang out with my friends and family.

"Hey cupcake!" I hear a soft yet cheerful tone of my baby sis in the phone.

"Baby girl, Ace and I are having a lazy day and inviting everyone over. You in?" I ask her getting straight to the point.