Performing in Dream Concert

Start from the beginning

"I know right" Dino agrees.
"This gives me the chills" Seungkwan said.
"Now let's do rehearsals" Our Manager said.
"We only got 1 hour to practice then we'll head to your dressing rooms to change into your outfits" We nodded and started dancing and singing.

Well we kinda goofed around the stage it was really funny.
"I know that you guys are having fun on stage but we got only 30 minutes left to practice please focus guys" S.Coups being the leader said
"Awwww party pooper!" Hoshi said, making S.Coups rolls his eyes "I'm absolutely not.." He mutters. We continued our practice then after the music stopped we were covered full of sweat.

"Wow that... was tiring" I said, placing my both hands on my knees.
"You got that right" Woozi said, and threw a bottle of water and towel towards to me which I caught it.
"Thank you" I said, and opened the bottle and drank the whole bottle in one minute.
"Bro" Jun said, as he stares at the bottle that is already empty.
"Ehh" I shrugged.
"Comeone everyone time to go" We walked out of the stage... I wasn't looking where I was going I hit something hard.. More like someone else.
"Opps mianhae I wasn't looking where I was going" I said bowing
"It's fine, it's particularly my fault" He said, I looked up seeing a familiar face making me smile widely, It was Jungkook.

"Oppa!" I said, hugging him he chuckles and ruffled my hair and hugged me back.
"Hello dongsaeng" He said, as we released from our hugs.
"What are you doing here?" The both of us said at the same time making us laugh.
"You go first" Jungkook said.
"Well I'm here because were performing" I said, making him widened his eyes.
"Jinjja? Also us, waaah I can't wait to see my dongsaeng dancing and singing live" He said.
"Me too! Oppa where the others?" I asked
"There at the dressing room wanna see them?" I nodded
"Okay let's go" I held onto Jungkook's arm since there were a lot of people passing by..

"Guys I have a surprise for you" Jungkook said, going inside while I hide behind the door.
"I hope that's not another prank of yours because I can't handle it anymore" I heard Jin said. Huh well what do you expect from Jungkook?
"It's not this time.." Jungkook said.
"Ayoooo the Queen has arrived! Bow down you pe- YAH GET OFF" I said, as Jimin and Taehyung hugged me.

"EUNHYE'S HERE!!"
"AHHH MY LITTLE SUNSHINE!!"
"My babeh ;-; come to mama!"
"Ok guys get off my sister.." Jungkook said, as he took a hold of me and carried me like a baby and moved away from the boys.
"Waaaeee" The Maknae line said.
"Awww look at this.. Jungkook's jelly" Suga laughed
"Yah I'm not" He pouts, I look at him seeinghim turn red.
"OMG AHAHAHA" I laughed making the whole room laugh. I jumped off from his hands while he faked cried.

"Yah I just saved you from you butt out there and you just laugh at me!? What kind a sister are you T_T" Jungkook faked cries. I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.
"Ok fine I'm sorry for laughing at you" I said, he sniff and smiled at me. I bid my goodbye's to them and started walking to our dressing room.

"Umm excuse me have you seen Eun- EUNHYE!" S.Coups and Jeonghan rushed to me.
"We thought we lose you! Don't do that again!" S.Coups scolded me.
"Ahh ne sorry" I said
"It's fine just don't do it again" Jeonghan said.
"Well we gotta go now" I nodded "Okay comeone" Once I arrived in the dressing room I was welcomed with a hugs and also a lot of scolding.... Oh boy help me.

---------
After that scolding we changed into our outfits. Mine was similar to the boys except I was wearing a skirt and it's color pink...

The Concert was already starting and we have only 3 minutes till we perform infront a lot of people.

"Ok guys this is it. I want to all of you guys to enjoy so keep smiling if you got a mistake or the mic is broken just keep going.." S.Coups said.

"We can do this Hana, Dul, Set. FIGHTING!" All of us yelled. Well here it is!

"WOOOOOOOOOOO" The crowd screams making all of us shared a smile.

"YEAH YOU GO DONGSAENG" I can hear the my brother screaming from the other side of the bacstae making me wave at him and grinned.

When we get off the stage I went up to him and hugged him.

"You were great dongsaeng! I'm so proud of you"He said
"Well I got it from you of course" I smiled and hugged him.. Not even noticing a flash went off behind us..

~~~~
Oh no what was that flash? Hmm.... Stay tuned for more chappies! I will update very soon I promise! See you in tha next chapter! Byee

-Mariz