24. Mrs. Steal Your Boy

_______________

24. Mrs. Steal Your Boy

"Not a chance in hell Iris!"

"Please Dan," Iris pouted her bottom lip, "Please will you come with us?"

"I'm not going, there is no way in hell that I am leaving my house to go–"

Twenty minutes later–after a few punches and kicks were thrown–Iris, Eddie and I are currently sitting in a car, on our way to ambush Barry and Linda's bowling date. For some godforsaken reason, Iris thought that this would be a good idea.

"I'm so excited, I haven't gone bowling in ages!" Iris squealed in delight from the passenger's seat, Eddie agreed sitting right next to her in the driver's seat. I grumbled and moaned from the backseat.

"Well, I would also be excited if I wasn't, oh I don't know, handcuffed to the freaking seat. Thanks, Eddie, by the way."

Eddie apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't–"

"Yeah yeah, cut the bullshit, We all know the real reason why you did it, Iris was going to cut you off and you wouldn't be getting som–"

Iris interrupted, "Okay, we are finally here!"

Eddie parked the car in a safe spot, Iris got her things together and got out the car. Eddie mimicked her actions but instead came to the back seat to get me out of the stupid handcuffs. And yes, I know I can get out of them but I've learned to use that skill if it's a matter of life and death. Hey maybe, I should have used it then, it was a matter of life and death, Iris's death.

Iris, Eddie and I walked inside and started to search for Barry and Linda. Even though I'm extremely pissed at both Iris and Eddie, I'm kinda excited to a bowl and beat all of their asses, of course. Eddie was the one to find the pair in a lane right in the middle of the bowling alley. Iris and Eddie linked arms and walked about five steps ahead of me while I trudged slowly behind them.

"Hi, guys," Iris spoke with her charming smile that she knew she could get her away with murder.

"Iris, Eddie, hey." Linda greeted but it's evident that it was not fully genuine. Feeling neglected already, I stepped out of the shadows and made myself known.

"Daniella's here too! Your designated fifth wheel for the night, ladies and gentlemen!" I said with fake enthusiasm, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, Dani!" Barry and Linda greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?" Barry asked with his boyish smile.

I answered, "Apparently, we thought it would be fun."

"Barry and I have been bowling here since we were kids." Iris bringing up yet another irrelevant thing.

Yes, I am and will continue to be salty.