Extra 01: Chapter 15

In which Oliver and Felicity stay over at Daniella's.
_______________

Extra 01: Chapter 15

"Oliver, you will be sleeping in this room," I gestured with my right hand

"Oliver, you will be sleeping in this room," I gestured with my right hand. I opened the wooden mahogany door which revealed one of the two guest rooms I had.

It was the first night Oliver and Felicity would be staying over at my house. Diggle decided to stay with a friend not too far from here.

The average-sized room painted white with grey wooden floors had to be my second favorite room. It had a nicely made bed complimented the room.

Oliver rolled his suitcase into the room, left it at the head of bed before sitting on the bed, taking in his surroundings. "Thanks, Skippy."

I shot him a toothy grin. "No problem bro. If you don't like the room I'm are Felicity would be more than happy to share."

Felicity snorted, "Not if I I've anything to do with that."

"Try making yourself look presentable. I know that's a difficult keyword: try. Dinner will be ready once it decides to show up," I laughed emphasizing the fact that we're having takeout for dinner. I closed the door with a slam. I turned around to face Felicity with a smirk.

"And then there were one," she joked, clutching onto her blue trench coat which placed over her right arm.

"Follow me," I instructed before walking past her and heads downstairs. Her room was basically directly under Oliver's.

"Here we are," I opened the room to be greeted with the light yellow room. She walked in with her suitcase, dropped it before running to the twin size bed belly flopping onto the bed.

She squealed and laughed out of joy like a little child would at a hotel room. "Glad you like it."

"Dinner will be ready when it decides to show up," I repeated the exact words to her. I closed the door and walked back to my room which was upstairs.

Dinner arrived about 15 minutes later. The delightful smell of the oh so famous Big Belly Burger filled my nose. Oliver took a shower and changed into a pair of gray sweatpants and a white fitted v-neck shirt. Felicity took a shower as well and changed into a pair of jeans and a green sweater.

We dished the food and chatted over anything that seemed to catch all of our attention. After Dinner, we had some of my waffles with ice cream on top of it. Chocolate sauce and strawberries were sprinkled on the rope of the delicious servings.

"Well, I'm stuffed. Thanks for the delicious dessert," Oliver collected the dishes and put them in the sink. He opened the tap and started washing the dishes.

"My eyes must deceive me. Oliver Queen washing dishes without being forced to," I laughed while putting my plates into the sink.

"Funny."

Oliver finished up the last few spoons and forks before washing his hands and drying his hands with a clean towel. He joined Felicity and I in the living area as well flipped through one of the scrapbooks that I made when I was at least 12 years old.

"I remember that day!" I pointed to one of the pictures. "Our dad and Oliver thought it would be funny to surprise attack my mom, Thea and I with water guns. It turned into a full-on battle."

I explained the story to Felicity, who would give out a big laugh or an occasional big smile.

"Well, it's getting late. I think I'm going to hit the hay." Felicity announced before closing the last scrapbook and walking towards her room. "Good Night!"

"Night Felicity!"

"Good Night."

Oliver let out a yawn before getting up. "I think I'm gonna go to bed as well. You should too."

"You go on ahead. I'll be up soon. Good night Ollie!" I gave him a hug before packing away the books.

"Good Night Daniella."

With that, he left.

I cleaned the place up before walking upstairs into my room. Hours went by and I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning but couldn't find any position comfortable for more than two minutes.

I sat up and sighed. I looked around my dark room, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I got out of bed and decided to check up on Oliver and Felicity.

I stepped out of my room and made sure not to step on any pieces of wood that would make a loud sound.

Oliver's door was slightly open. I popped my head through and softly gasped at the sight in front of me.

Felicity had snuck into his room. Oliver had wrapped his arms around her, both of them facing the same direction so it would be more comfortable to spoon.

"Aw.."

"Get out Daniella," Felicity whispered harshly, her eyes still closed.

"Alright, Mrs. Queen."

•••

So I will be writing Extras in random chapters, hope you liked this one

Ore Adesanmi x