Chapter 17

Andrea P.O.V

I walk up to the door and knock. No answer.

I sigh. Should I break down the door? Or climb to the window?

I ended up going towards the window.

Trying to look inside to see Hunter's figure but nope. Nada.

Instead I found a figure but it was more female like, I can only see her body because she was covering her face in the far corner visibly shaking.

Who is she? Why is she shaking? Is Hunter hurting her?

While all these kept swimming in my head, I didn't notice Hunter staring at me from his porch with wide eyes.

"ANDREA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" He yelled.

Haha now this is where I messed up, I jumped because one I didn't see him so when he yelled at me it scared me to bits, I also jumped because well the creepy clown from the park was still haunting my mind.

I was currently on the floor, laying there like a starfish trying to calm down my heart.

"Hunter, where the fuck have you been?" I asked.

"I went to go get paint to re paint my walls. Why?" He asked holding up the paint.

"I thought you were in danger, because I was thinking about how you said all you saw was a flash. So that led me to believe they took a photo of us. Which means now they know what you look like and they probably followed you home. This could also explain how they broke into your house and wrote that. But this all could be tied to me or it could be all about you. Maybe they knew I would read their message for you or maybe I wasn't supposed to be there at all." I rambled on, very quickly.

When I finished, I was out of breath and flushed.

I looked at Hunter just to see him amazed by how quickly I just said that all.

"Maybe you should go sleep on it." Hunter said.

"Yeah you're right.." I wanted to ask him about the girl but I don't know.

"What? What is it?" He asked.

"I just wanted to know, um do you live with a girl. You know like a sister maybe?"

He shook his head.

"Oh well I just saw some girl shaking in the corner with a night light on." I said confused.

His face paled. He looked at the window I looked in and his face looks like he saw a ghost.

He quietly walked in front of  his door, put down the paint, grabbed his keys and went into his car.

Okayyyyy...weird

I decided it was time for me to head home and check up on Jayden and his many leads on my sisters murderer.

Feels like I'm solving a law and order unit.

Hunter P.O.V

I stared forward not moving a muscle.

She couldn't have meant she saw her. I mean she's dead. Right. Right?

I groaned. I looked over at my house and then ahead of me.

I turned on the car and headed to the gym.

Walking to my punching bag. I took out all of my frustration, confusion, and anger on it.

Time skip~

Around 1:00 a.m. I decided I should go rest.

Arriving at my house I shivered. I grabbed the paint put it inside and headed straight for my room.

Exhausted by all the beating I did. I fell straight into sleep, not noticing that her room door was open again, but this time someone staring.

Andrea P.O.V

"Hey, did they arrive?" Jayden asked.

"They haven't called back yet." I said walking up to my room.

Closing my eyes. I sighed, I was tired from all of this bullshit.

Falling asleep wasn't what I wanted to do, but that's what happened.

Hey guys I'm back! I'm going to continue this book until I end it because I hate unfinished business so if you love this book so far don't worry more to come. Sorry for almost leaving it behind though. ☝🏼 ~Shortii💕