-Chapter 14-

*Next Day*

I was in Science talking to Chase.

"So, did Hayden mention anything about the date?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah. She..." I trailed off watching him getting worried. So me being the great person I am told him this.

"Hated it."

"W-what? She hated the date. Oh my god. W-why? Was i-it because of my breath? Did she not like the sandwiches?" He asked frantically.

"Woah! Dude chill. I was lying. She loved it." I said trying to calm him down. In return he gave me glare.

"Why would you lie to me?"

"To mess with you...Duh!"

Rinnnnnng

I got my stuff and went to my locker pretty slowly. I was listening to Backseat Serenade by All Time Low.

Once stuffing my useless shit into my locker I went into History class.

"Hey Andy!" Hayes said.

"Hey Hayes."

"What's up anything going on?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um. No. What would be?"

"Well you know, the hole Jessica and Hunter thing, I thought maybe you had something to do with it." She stated.

Jessica who is that?

That's the bitchy bimbo.

Ah. Wait what happened? Hmmmm...

"What happened?" I asked Hayes entirely confused.

"Hunter pushed Jessica off of him and told her to 'fuck off and find someone else'."

"Okay. So. That doesn't mean I had something to do with it. Maybe he finally got some sense in him." I said.

"Yeah I mean except for the fact that when Jessica asked if it involved a girl he just kept quiet then walked out of school." She said trying to prove a point.

"So. Doesn't mean its me. It could be anyone."

"Whatever it almost lunch. Are you going to be there?"

"Um. No. I got to do something."

"Okay."

A few minutes later the bell rang I hugged Hayes and went off.

I was listening to music on my phone wandering the streets. When I saw someone that looked so familiar sitting on a park bench.

I walked over and saw Hunter. I stopped my music and took off my headphones.

I grabbed a near by tennis ball and hit him in the arm. He was furious at first but when he saw me his eyes softened.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Hi. Why'd you leave school?" I asked him with worried eyes.

"Why'd you leave school?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

I gave him a glare.

"Alright, alright I'll tell you," he said with his arms up. "Jessica annoyed me and I needed time to think."

"Okay. I left school for the same reason." I lied somewhat.

"What'd she do to you?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"I wouldn't know. I left school before it happened." I chuckled at my confession.

"So you left before anything happened?"

"Pretty much."

"Well, m'lady, would you like to join me this kind evening?" He asked with accent.

I giggled at his accent.

"Why of course." I said with a clear British accent.

"Holy shit. How'd you do that?"

"Years of practice." I said with a small smile.

We both just listened to the breeze. We ended up in a position I never thought I'd be in.

My head was on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

It was so calming, the breeze, and the sound of our breathing. I got sleepy so I closed my eyes and drifted off.

*Around 3*

I woke up to the sound of light snoring. I look up so see Hunter.

We really need to stop doing that.

I look around the room I'm in to realize I'm in his room.

I hear him stop snoring so I pretend I'm sleeping again.

"Damn. She so beautiful, I would love to wake up this everyday." He said in a whisper.

I groaned pretending I was just waking up.

"Hunter. Shut up." I whispered at him.

"Morning Princess." He told me in his morning voice all husky and shit I think I just had a mini death.

My heart stopped beating when he spoke. Of course this happened before but this feeling whenever he spoke in his morning voice never leaves.

"Morning" I grumbled against his chest. I scooted upwards towards his neck.

"Andrea. Don't do it again." He warned me.

"I won't. I just want to lay here though." I said in a whisper near his ear.

He shivered as my fingertips grazed his jawline.

-Hunter's P.O.V.-

She was so beautiful. It was her that made me leave Jessica.

"Andrea. Don't do it again." I warned her as she was snuggled in my neck.

I wouldn't mind if she did though. But last got me a little too excited.

"I won't. I just want to lay here though." She said in a whisper near my ear.

She then traced my jawline with her fingertip which made me shiver.

"Okay." I said and hugged her waist tighter.

I started humming to a song which was currently stuck in my head. It was Mansion by NF.

Without noticing I started singing the lyrics.

I suddenly felt Andrea's body relax and her breathing.

She fell asleep to me singing to her. Fuck. That's adorable.

Wait. I need help. I never say adorable.

She really is changing me.

"Dream well, Princess." I said softly in a whisper. Then I went into a slumber.

So sorry for not updating. I've been doing certain things and I didn't think I'd get this many reads while I was gone. Thanks so much. I'll try to update again tomorrow or whenever I can. 😊❤