-Chapter 10-

It was now 9p.m. I got ready for my fight.

I went back to the announcer man found out his name was Brian.

Brian told me I was fighting 'Skull Crusher'. That name is so stupid. I'm going to bash his skull then maybe it'll make more sense.

"Ladies and Gents, get ready for our undefeated SKULL CRUSHER!!" Brian said and in walked in 'Skull Crusher'.

"And on the other side we have our still new comer SHADOW!!!" Brian said then the bell rang signaling our fight has begun.

The fight was so easy. I finished in a minute.

How was that guy undefeated?

Seriously. I got my money took a shot and left. I went over to my car and changed into normal street clothes.

I then drove my car around until I saw Hunter.

Everything. Went down hill from there.

———————————————

To all the KitKat gods why did you get me here??

So you might be confused as to why I am questioning the KitKat gods or why I said KiKat gods.

Well firstly KitKat's are my life so yeah, and secondly my dearest friend Hunter decided to get me in a pickle.

Right now, I'm in a cell, a blood cell,just kidding jail cell, but mitochondria is the power house of the cell. All cause because of Hunter.

If looks could kill, you would already know the rest.

So you're probably dying to know why we're here.

Well it all started when....
*Flashback to an hour before*

"Hey I bet you're to much of a wuss to spray paint the side of the school." Hunter said in a challenging tone.

Usually I would flip them off and walk away, but the twat was testing my abilities.

So as any other normal person would do, I grabbed the spray paint and started my soon to be 'masterpiece'.

When I finished my 'masterpiece'. Hunter looked, hmmm what's the word. Oh right. Furious.

With the pink and red spray cans I painted a small dick. I circled it in pink and wrote out 'the biggest Hunter's can get is this'.

To be quite frank, its an amazing piece of art.

"What the hell?!?" He whisper-yelled with anger.

I just shrugged. I gave him the red can and right in that moment a voice came out of nowhere.

"Hey there, what are you doing with those cans?" He yelled over to us.

I would've ran if Hunter hadn't held me so tight. So I did the logical thing.

I kicked him.

Where the sun don't shine.

He fell on the ground. But he didn't let me go so I fell with him.

The 'cop' dude came over to us and put us in handcuffs and called for 'backup'.
*Flashback over*

So that's why I'm here. But in all honestly I can leave already.

Jail cells don't scare me. I've been in scarier places.

"Alright Miss you can go." Some cop dude says. I look at his name tag it says 'Peter'.

"Hey don't forget my name Peter, you'll see more of me." I said and winked at him. He looked like he was in his 20's.

He rolled his eyes and gave me a small smile. But it wasn't creepy.

"Uh. Hello. Did you forget about me?" Hunter asked confused.

"Uhm. Yeah, bye." I said not really caring.

I left and got a text message not a second after. From an unknown number.

'You better watch out with who you hang around with'

I read the text and was surprised they found me so quickly.

Hmm should I put up a fight?

I decided I'll just go home instead. On my way there I got a feeling I was being watched.

Knowing that its possibly true, I kept my face expression blank. I heard footsteps from behind and I kept walking knowing the usual trick.

The person sped up and covered my mouth and nose. Luckily I sucked in air before, knowing the move all to well.

I swiflty elbowed their stomach, whoever it was stumbled back. I punched the side of their head with so much force it knocked him out.

I looked at him and he looked like one of 'them'. I despise 'them' for the things they want me for.

'Them' is a gang called 'Knights'. Honestly its a lousy name.

Anyway, they want me to join there gang. But I don't want to join there gang for various reasons.

I don't like the leader.

I hate his guts. I hate him with a passion.

But yeah, that's why this guy tried kidnapping. Key word. Tried.

I just left the guy there and went home. Took a shower and went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up at 6a.m. it was pretty damn early for me. I took a quick shower and put on my lazy clothes.

I walked over to my window and saw Hunter sleeping with yesterdays clothes still on.

I closed my window and ran downstairs. I grabbed an apple and got my stuff and went in my car. Heading off to hell.

Maybe I'll get through today without skipping.

*at school*

I banged my head against the desk in annoyance wanting school to be over.

"Hey why are you in such a bad mood?" Hayes asked me confused.

"Hunter." That's all I had to say.

That kid can so easily get on my nerves.

"Hayes when's your date?" I ask remembering her date.

"Tomorrow at 7p.m."

"Okay. Well I'm staying over tomorrow at your house to help you get dressed." I said. She squealed in excitement.

But she shut up quickly as the teacher glared at her.

"Do you know where you're going?" I whispered to her. She nodded.

"Yeah. We are going to have a picnic." She whispered.

I nodded. I have the perfect outfit I thought.

*end of school*

I stayed a full day of school. Nice.

Finally schools over. I thought I wasn't going to make it.

Today was uneventful. But I do get to help Hayes with her date.

Which will keep me occupied tomorrow.

Home sweet home here I come.