-Chapter 13-

Ughh. School sucks ass.

Right now I'm in my English class and i want to murder Mr. Seibein. I hate that guy with a passion.

Ringggggg

Fucking finally.

I walked out of class and went to art. I had this class with the gang.

"Hey guys." I said casually.

'Heys' and 'sups' were heard from the group.

"We have to talk aftet class." I said. They all nodded and talked amongst themselves while I listened to music.

An hour later the bell finally rang.

"What do you need to talk yo us about?" Jayden asked.

"I got a plan for the 'mission'."

"Well, what is it?" Kayden asked.

"I'll tell you when we reach home." I said.

*30 minutes later*

"Alright spill." Alexa said.

"Since we don't know where his base is we will have to bait ourselves to get there and I know exaclty how to do that. Now, Jayden do they know what you all look like?"

"He only knows what your sister looks like and me. Why?"

"Okay. Thats fine. Jayden since you are the computer genius and shit. Get some ear pieces for Alexa, Alana, and me. Kayden do you know anyone who can give Alexa and Alana a good makeover?"

"Uhm. Yeah. Let me go call her."

"Okay guys when do we start this plan?" Jayden asked.

"Tomorrow night at 9p.m." I said.

"Okay. She said she was available tomorrow at 6p.m." Kayden said.

"Perfect. Okay guys everyone knows what to do. Oh. Also, Alana and Alexa, wear something where you could hide a weapon."

"Yes boss." They both said.

"Alright Jayden. Find those ear pieces. I'm going to bed. Night." I said and went upstairs.

*Next day*

I woke up at 10 in the morning seeing as I'm not going to schoool today.

I got dressed and went to the Underground. I signed myself up for 9:20p.m.

After that I drove to the gym and worked out.

*2 hours later*

I'm a sweating mess. I drove back home and went upstairs and took a shower.

"Hey boss." Jayden said.

"Hello."

"I got the ear pieces and I set them up." He said

"Great."

"Also, I got these weapons for Alexa, Alana, and you."

"Great work." I said.

I went into the kitchen and made me some waffles.

Hmmm. Should I do something productive? ............. No maybe not.

After eating my waffles I went into my room and went into a Netflix marathon.

*3 hours later*