-Chapter 8-

Art class. The only class so far I'm looking forward to. I love drawing its how I tell my emotions.

The bell rang for the end of English and walked to my locker and grabbed my bag.

I found my Art class only 5 minutes late. What a record. I said to myself.

I then heard the teacher asking for the new student seeing as I skipped yesterday.

Time to make a grand entrance. I thought and slammed the door open.

Everyone turned to me and some girls were glaring others looking at me admiringly, guys stared at me like Hayes stares at food.

But they were all staring at my legs. I looked down to see that it looks like not wearing pants I just shrugged and sat at the back.

The teacher cleared her throat and said "Hello Ms.Rose, I'm your Art teacher Ms.Smith" she stated.

I nodded as she started talking about some old artists I took out my notebook which is a drawing book and started drawing something new.

Once I finished it was someone's face I looked closely over what I drew and found out I drew Hunter I quickly closed my book and put it away.

I looked around the classroom to find Hayes but she wasn't here instead I found Hunter staring at me from the other corner of the room.

Raising my eyebrow at him in questioning manner he just shrugged and turned around and I did the same.

Surely enough the bell rung. Signaling last period. I may or may not have skipped English but I didn't really care about it.

I went off to the parking lot to find Ryder, Hayes, Chase, and Hunter all around my car.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked confused.

"Well, we decided that maybe we could go somewhere together." Ryder said.

"Okay so is Shaggy driving or me?" I asked.

Ryder giggled at his own nickname.

"Actually no one wanted to leave their cars at school so we will just follow each other to wherever we are going." Chase said.

We all nodded and followed Ryder's car to wherever he was leading us.

Hey guys I know this chapter is short I just wanted to leave it off like this and say that there will be some changes with the writing style. Seeing as its kind of disorganized. And I will be posting pictures for the characters. Also I was planning on changing the title any ideas you guys have please comment thank you so much my lovelys💖~Shortii