-Chapter 7-

Picture of Tommy up there
-------------------------------------------------

Starting the engine of my car. I told Hayes to follow me to my house.

I was fuming with rage.

One for the fact that Leo had said such a thing and two for Hunter who thinks he needs to know where I'm going or why I'm going on a date.

I didn't have to tell him we weren't together. Its not his business.

I got out of my car opening the front door then hearing footsteps come closer to the door.

"Andy why'd you leave the dinner like that?" Hayes asked concerned. "Its nothing. Do you want to watch a movie?" I said dryly.

She nodded nonetheless. "Okay, I have Finding Nemo, The Lion King, and Cars." I stated.

"Ummm, how bout Finding Nemo?" She asked. I nodded and put it in.

I got up found some pillows and blankets and tossed them to her. I then went to the kitchen and made two bowls of popcorn and took some snacks. I placed it on the table and took some KitKat and began eating.

*2 hours later*

The movie had finished and we were picking up the trash.

I looked at the time and it read '5:30p.m.' I kept cleaning up then turned to Hayes.

"Hey, thanks for staying and all." I told her. She nodded her head and pointed to the door "I better get going before it gets late." She said giving me a quick hug and leaving.

I went straight up the stairs into my room. I discarded all my clothes took out some undergarments and went to take a shower.

After that I looked at the time it was '6:30'. I groaned at how time was being so slow.

I ended up texting my friend, Tommy. Tommy is like my manager you could say, as he helps me find fights in the underground.

Oh right, I forgot to say I street fight. Now, before you ask, yes it's illegal. But the money I get is enough for a living. I was tired of my parents trying to control me when they were home.

"Hey, darling, what's up?" He said. "Hey Tommy, I was wondering if there was an underground around me so I can let off some steam?" I asked him.

He instantly me told there was a place around and that he would text me the details, and that he will book me a fight.

I quickly put on my sports bra and a pair of spandex both of them being black. I grabbed my black hoodie. I wrapped up my hands and took my gym bag and my phone.

I went to my motorcycle and drove to the address he told me to go to. I arrived at a warehouse. Typical. I thought. I went in and found Tommy sitting at the bar.

"Hey Tom, so who am I fighting?" I asked eager to kick some ass. "Well, you are fight someone called 'Lightning' apparently he is fast but he is fighting in the ring right now so go look for his weaknesses." He said.

I went over to the ring to find this guy. There was two buff guys in the ring fighting, but they looked like newbies.

The punches were weak blows, and the kicks looked off balance. In the end the so called 'Lightning' won.

So I went to the corner I was going to and started warming up. Its a 30 minute wait for 'Lightning' to warm up once again.

"Ladies and Gentleman, today we have a fight between 'Lightning' and a new comer 'Shadow'." The intro man said.

I stepped into the ring hiding my face and hair. I heard the bell ding signalling the fight started.

I played defense for the begging so I could get a look at his attacks. Once I found his weakness I punched him in the jaw and he fell back.

I waited for him to stand once he did I quickly hit his temple with a strong punch. He fell down once again but was completely knocked out.

I went over to get my money and got $2,000. After that I said bye to Tommy and headed home.

*Next Day*

Blaring music is what I heard when I woke up.

I groaned in annoyance and turned off my alarm.

I got up and changed into a pair of black denim shorts and a white crop top that said 'Miss'. I put on my black and white Adidas. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

I went downstairs got some coffee and a gronola bar. I took my bag, my keys, my phone, and my headphones and went outside to my car locking the door behind me.

I started the car and went off to school.

*At lunch*

"Hey Andy, Where were you during History?" Hayes asked me worried. "Just woke up late." I told her lying through my teeth.

Actually I went around town a little then decided to finally go to school. She nodded and sat down at our table I sat across from her.

I took out an apple and ate it while she ate her burger. She then looked up and blushed and then looked down.

I turned around to find Hunter and his group staring at us. Chase waved at me and I winked at him and he blushed.

Hunter saw this interaction and then took Chase out of the cafeteria. Well damn, anger issues. I thought, and then I turned around a few minutes later Ryder came up to our table and sat down.

Then followed Chase and Hunter seeing as they just entered. I just ignored them and ate my apple.

After finishing my apple I threw it away and drank my water. I looked around to find Hayes had finished her burger and was talking to Chase.

He had said something that made her laugh and he just smiled while she was laughing. They're sooooo going to date one day. I thought to myself.

I felt someone nudg my shoulder and saw it was Hunter.

"Yes?" I asked him with annoyance seeping through my voice. He chuckled lightly and just shook his head and started playing on his phone.

As I was getting ready to leave there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a blonde bimbo looking at me with a soda can in her hand and smirk on her face.

I grab the soda and place it safely on my table. She looks at me shocked at first then she snaps her fingers and I feel liquid running down on me.

People in the cafeteria gasp. I turn around and get Chase's spaghetti and drop it on the bimbo. She shrieks and starts getting angry but I wasn't done.

I got apple sauce dropped half on her and the other half on her bimbo minion, they both yelped and I giggled and walked out the cafeteria going to my locker.

I open it and take out my spare clothes, which is a big T-shirt and gym shorts and a hoodie, I took my clothes went to the bathroom and changed.

I decided to go to the football field and chill out before going to my next class.