After the Cotillion

|This is my first story so don't judge😊|

Mals POV
I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning for hours and I just feel so meh. Suddenly sit up feeling sick. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I look at Ben who was laying there in deep sleep. I then look at the clock on the bedside table and it reads 4:30am. Okay now I feel like I'm going to throw up. I jolt to the bathroom which is joined to the bedroom and throw up for a few minutes, flush the toilet and then sit on the bathroom floor, crying. What's wrong with me? It's probably something I ate. "Mal are you okay honey." I look up to see Ben standing in the doorway. I wipe my eyes and get up and say "yeah I'm fine."
"I don't think you are. Babe are you sick?" He asks me and I respond with "No. Believe me I'm fine. It's probably just something I ate,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Ben. Trust me. I'm fine."
He walked away with a 'yeah, right' expression on his face.

Bens POV
After I found Mal in the bathroom I went back to bed and stared at the ceiling. I'm worried about Mal, she's been acting weird lately. Tired, weird foods and she puked this morning. I really want to know what's wrong. I think I'm going to take her to the doctors tomorrow just to see what I think might be wrong with her, is true.

Mals POV
After sitting in the bathroom for about 15 minutes, I went back to finding Ben laying in bed looking at the ceiling. "Mal, I want to take you to the doctors," he said when I got into bed, "why? There's nothing wrong with me,"
"Mal...are you pregnant?"
Hey guys. I'm Hannah. This is my first story and I want to hear what you guys think of the first chapter. So comment down below😊