I stiffled a laugh and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He jumps a bit startled. I laughed out loud maybe Olympus could hear me.

"Hyacinth! Don't scare me like that. You know I never get used to your powers"

I giggled and whispered in his ear.

"Don't scare you? But that's my speciality" I said mocking his accent.

He spins around wrapping his arm around my waist making our bodies dangerously close to each other. I wrap my arms around his neck and stared into his icy blue eyes.

"Stealing my lines too eh?" he says taking his wallet from my back pocket. He releases our embrace holding the wallet up for me to see.

I smirk mischievously.

"You are too easy to steal from Harry" I said laughing and shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Oh really?" Harry said getting dangerously close as he pinned me to a wall.

I nodded my head yes the sudden closeness making my breath hitch. I had nowhere to run to. I felt funny sensations in my stomach. It was weird but it was somehow a normal occurence around Harry. He smirked and did the worst thing ever.

He tickled me.

"No! Harry! Don't! Ugh! BASTARD!" I shouted between laughs. He was laughing himself as he hit every ticklish spot I had. Which was... Everywhere.

My body shook so hard from laughter as I try to get out of his grasp. I thrashed around so much we ended up lying on the floor with him on top still tickling me.

Then suddenly we heard the door open...

"Wow. This is... This is really weird"

Harry finally stops tickling me and we both abruptly stood up seeing who was in the room.

Harry's older brother Harold and his younger sister Harriet.

"Why don't you guys just get married already?" Harriet says teasingly.

"Yeah I can already see mini Harrys and Hyacinth's running around the place. I really wonder though if you can give birth to flowers" Harold says in the same manner.

"W-what?! Hahaha. Very funny. And Harold no, I don't think I can give birth to flowers" I said even though I thought

'Why not?'

Harry merely smirks and put his arm around me.

"Although I can tell we'd make a pretty good couple love" he says in that accent I can't help falling for.

I rolled my eyes.

"Cheeky pirate"

"Hot princess"

Harriet fake gags and Harold chuckles.

"Enough with your cheesy flirting. I know something more fun!" Harriet says and I immediately understand what she means.

I smirk deviously and I could hear Harold sigh as if saying. "Here we go again"

With a quick motion, she grabs Harry's hook and she and I make a run for it.

"Hey! Give it back you runts!" Harry yelled annoyed.

Harriet and I laugh our butts off.

He almost caught us when I grabbed Harriet's hand and shadow travelled us away. In the shadows we could hear Harry yell in annoyance and share a laugh.

Back in the outpost, Harold sighs seeing he is left alone because his brother ran off aimlessly looking for the two girls.

"Kids. And I thought Hyacinth was like supposed to be 5000 years old"