He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a funny saying on the front. His hair was pushed back and he looked very handsome.

He was looking down at me and I began to feel insecure. His teeth were digging into his bottom lip, so I knew it was probably a good thing.

"Hi," I started the conversation.

"Hey, you look...amazing," he breathed out.

"Thanks," I murmured lightly, "you look good too."

He laughed and led me out of the doorway and out to his truck. He didn't open the door for me, but he did close it when I got in and headed to the other side.

"I'm not getting drunk tonight," he announced.

I immediately laughed and he looked at me confused but with a smile on his face.

"Okay, we will see how that works out," I teased.

He looked hurt before saying, "I'm serious."

I didn't know whether he was kidding or not, so I didn't say anything. I just chuckled and looked out the window.

"They have really good food at this place," he assured me.

I nodded and looked over at him before smiling.

Harry's POV

I tapped a random rhythm on the steering on the way to the club. I could tell Lacy was uncomfortable about coming with me tonight so I tried to calm her as I played with her fingers on the console of my truck.

"It'll be fun, I promise. If not, we can leave,"

I know she didn't want to admit her nervousness because she just looked at me confused.

"I know, I'm fine," she tried to convince me, but I wasn't falling for it that easy.

"Want to go swimming afterwards?"

"Are you crazy? It's freezing!" She retaliated.

"It's not that cold. We could go in the lake!" I offered.

She huffed and shrugged her shoulders. I know I could get her to go if I really wanted to.

We pulled up into the club and hopped out of my truck. I opened her door for her and she stepped out.

She looked really good tonight.

I put my hand on her back and followed her into the loud and intense club. She immediately went to the bar and sat down on a stool. I sat next to her and ordered a drink.

I looked around for any of my friends and spotted them in to corner over there. I didn't want to not go over there ever, but I didn't want to make Lacy uncomfortable by going over there. I knew it'd be bad because Sasha is over there. Sasha is a really clingy girl that I used to mess around with. She thinks we still have something, but we don't. We never really did.

"You can go over there, if you want," she said quietly yet loudly over the vibrating music.

"I'm not going to leave you. Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Sure," she sounded uneasy, but I don't blame her.

I grabbed her hand and walked over to the group of boys and some random girls. Louis had his arm around Chelsea's waist, not letting her go. They have been dating for awhile.

Liam was sitting next to Zayn. Neither of them had girls. Sasha was sitting someway close to Niall, but I wasn't jealous nor did I even care. Heck, I'll buy her a pregnancy test myself.