"Name?" she asked.

"Yoon Sora," I answered. "I have an interview at 12:30."

"Hmm." the woman typed furiously on the keyboard before turning to me. "You don't have an appointment with Mr. Kim, Miss Yoon."

My face dropped. "I do," I argued. "Mr Kim arranged it."

"Well, he clearly didn't, as he's got no appointments on 12:30," countered the secretary. "That's his lunch timing."

What the hell? He didn't arrange it?

"He-he said it to me himself, he even came to my agency-"

"Mr Kim doesn't go to other agencies for models, Miss Yoon, models come to him.

"Again, if there is no appointment, then there is no interview," stated the secretary, exasperation clear in her voice. "It's better if you go."

"Leave?" I huffed a laugh, not believing my ears. That's it. "You know what? Fine. I'll leave." I slammed my hand on the desk. "I hope you have a good day, cause mine's gone shit."

I turned around, heels clicking against the floor as I started to walk back.

The absolute gall of these shitheads. I can't believe this.

An angry little voice rung through my head.

What did you expect, Sora? You're just a rookie model, already believing that a multimillionaire would let you into his agency.

You're a fool, Sora. A fool for believing Taehyung.

"Leaving so soon?" a sultry voice called out.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Light footsteps neared me. "I thought you would at least see me first before storming out."

I whirled around. Taehyung stood there, hands in his pockets, looking like a glowing god in a dark suit.

I found myself breathing harder. I played with a ruffle of my blouse. Get it together, Sora.

"You're secretary had other plans," I replied, forcing some spite into my tone. "And maybe you did as well, considering I'm not supposed to be here."

Taehyung glanced back at the secretary. "I've got the list here," the woman said, pointing to the computer screen.

"Then the fault is mine," Taehyung declared, looking back over to me. "I apologise for my secretary, she can be a bit too blunt."

I locked my hands together. "It's fine."

Taehyung went over to the door and opened it, gesturing inside. "Please."

I looked at him intently. That woman still insulted me.

But hey, at least he admitted it, I thought. I walked over and went past him inside. The smell of his cologne nearly had me moaning.

His office was huge, empty save for a black desk at the far back. Windows walled three sides, showing a glorious view of the Seoul skyline.

"It is indeed pretty," Taehyung said as he walked past me. He sat down gingerly on the leather seat behind the table. "Come, sit."

I obliged. Putting my hands on my lap, I cleared my throat.

Taehyung was staring at me. "A good choice of attire, Miss Yoon," he commented.

"Thank you," I replied, smiling. When is he gonna get to the point?

"Now," he started, resting his head on his hands, "I was gonna interview you, but I have other ideas."

I blinked. "I'm sorry what?"

"In my opinion, you don't even need to be interrogated like the others. I had given job opportunities to many other girls, but when I saw you at the cafe..."

Taehyung's lips twisted in a smirk. "I knew then those girls didn't stand a chance. A chance against you."

I didn't know what to say. Blushing was the only thing that came to mind.

"I'm going to offer you the job right now," Taehyung said.

That had me talking. "What?"

"Like I said before, Miss Yoon, you are the diamond among the treasure. You are the one I was searching for."

Taehyung took something out of a drawer. He put it on the desk and slid it to me.

I inspected it. It was a collection of papers. "The contract," he clarified. "It's got all the information you need."

I skimmed through it. I arrived at my pay cheque, and looked over the numbers.

I held in a scream. "100,000?!"

"That's in dollars," Taehyung said. He looked at my face and chuckled. "This is V, Miss Yoon. I would pay you nothing less."

Excitement shot through my brain. That's so much. I wouldn't ever have to worry about money anymore.

"Before you burst with joy," Taehyung drawled, "There is a catch."

Oh. "And that is?"

"You can work in any project, as much as you like," he explained, "But you can't work in any other agency or brand."

I raised an eyebrow. "How would that concern me though? I don't think I would want to work in anywhere else with that pay you're giving me."

Taehyung passed me an amused look. "That shouldn't be a problem then." He pointed to the line at the end of the paper. "Just sign there."

I looked over the paper one more time. I grabbed a pen on the table and signed my name.

Taehyung's smile was nothing short of feline when I looked up at him. He offered his hand.

I shook it. His hand was warm, unlike his smile. "Welcome to V," Taehyung declared. "I hope you don't hate it too much."

-

Hey guys! A huge thank you for a 100 reads! Just a reminder that please vote and tell moi what you all think. I would really like it :)