Chapter Thirty Nine

A/N I hope y'all are ready for two very emotional chapters... I know y'all don't want this book to end.. I love y'all and enjoy this last piece of 50 Shades of August! 😚❤💕

September 27, 2016

Nikita lay in the bed for a little while longer and begins to think about Amayia and her conversation about August.

"Ohhhh, so do you love him?"

"Yes, I do but he doesn't know it."

"We could tell him together."

"No. It doesn't work that way."

"Then how would he know if you don't tell him?"

The last question replays in her mind over and over.

"I have to tell him," Nikita mumbled to herself. "I can't leave this house without telling him how I really feel about him. He deserves to know."

Nikita looks at her clock on her nightstand and it reads 2:37 PM. August didn't come up to check on her once, figures that Nikita needs some space. Nikita gets up and looks in the mirror at herself.

You can do this.

Nikita walks out of her room and keeps what she has on. She walks to the bathroom and washes her face then brushes her teeth. Nikita wants to tell August what happened last night and explain why she did what she did. After Nikita is finished in the bathroom, she walks downstairs and sees August on the couch talking on the phone with somebody.

Nikita waits until he hangs up the phone to talk to him. Nikita walks into the kitchen and makes her a bowl of POPS. She sits on the stool and places her bowl in front of her then eats it. August begins to speak to Nikita as he gets off the phone.

"I was wonderin' when you was gonna get out of bed, Nikita," August told her as he walks in the kitchen looking at her while smirking.

Nikita slightly shakes her head and continues eating her cereal.

"It's your fault." Nikita jokingly said to August.

"Actually it's yo fault.. cause if you had got here at tha' time I told ya tahh be here, none of that would have happened."

"But I told you that I was helping someone that didn't want a divorce to her husband."

"Yeah, I kno'.... all you had to do was call me or send me a message or sumthin' tahh let me kno' where you are goin'. Don't go and turn off yo phone and take tha' battery out when I told to not do that, but you did anyway. I only give phones tahh my submissives if they had tahh work close by here or they wanted tahh go somewhere wit' Bob, and I put a tracker in tha' phone. None of them complain, except fo you. They had no problem wit' it, and you wanted tahh be stubborn when you fail tahh realize that it is my phone that ya have in yo hand. I'm just lettin' ya borrow it. I would have unda'stand if you had just texted me, just let me kno' that you were okay, not going somewhere that I thought you were goin' tahh."

"I'm sorry. I didn't do that because I didn't know how you would react and I didn't want you to say no cause I did want to help them, so that's why I did that."

"You good. It's ova, ainn worth talkin' about. You apologize last night."

Nikita nods and finishes her cereal then put the bowl and the spoon in the sink. Nikita walks in the living room, and August follows her. Nikita sits on the couch as August sits beside her, looking at each other. Nikita is scared of the outcome of what happened after she says the things she wants to say to August but she tries to break it down to him in a different way.