Chapter Thirteen

June 27, 2016

Most people don't know what her life was like and what she had been through. She decided that dating life wasn't for her and she wanted love but she didn't feel like that she can be loved.

Nikita sat in her chair and she starts to think about her past relationships. Her relations with guys haven't been so great and she still trying to love like she never been hurt. She still have hope that she will find someone just for her.

There was one relationship that she had and she couldn't deal with guys anymore. Nikita had enough of them. She remembers it like it was yesterday.

( 2 years ago, January 12, 2014)

Nikita and her boyfriend, Darwin have been together for 3 years and they had an argument the day before. Nikita suspected that he was spending too much time with his friends and never spends any time with her. She also suspected him cheating with someone and he was furious at her. He left her for two straight days and came back.

Nikita went to Dollar General Market and brought some groceries. Nikita have been miserable without Darwin. She thought over and over about their argument and wants to apologize for it.

"Why am I so stupid?" "Our relationship was good until I questioned him cheating." "I need to apologize." "I need to." She muttered.

After she paid for her groceries; she put it in her car and started driving home. Once she got home she parked in the driveway and she opened the door then closed it. She got the groceries from the backseat and closed the door. She locks the doors and walked inside of the house. She had heard moaning and groaning from upstairs.

"Darwin is back already?" She thought to herself and smirked.

For her, it was normal for Darwin to masturbate. She quickly put her bags down on the kitchen counter and went upstairs slowly. As she got to the door the moaning had got louder for her to hear. Her face furrowed as she heard a girl moaned his name.

"Darwinnn."

"Yeah babyy, whose pussy is this?" Darwin grunted.

Nikita pushed the door opened to see them. She was so pissed that she wanted to throw something. They both stopped and looked at her.

"Naww, don't stop." "Tell him whose pussy it is cause I wanna know." Nikita folded her arms and looked at them.

"Bab-,"

"No, fuck you."

Nikita pulled the covers down to get a good look at the girl.

"Really Darwin?! "My own sister!" "How low can you be?"

"Nikit-,"

"Bitch, I don't want to hear it." "Take your ho ass on somewhere or I will drag your ass out." Nikita said to Rita.

Rita looked at her in guilt and put her clothes on then walked out of the house. Nikita looked at Darwin in disgust. She couldn't believe that she wasted her time with him and her accusations was right. Nikita walked downstairs and Darwin followed behind her.

"Baby look." Darwin started to speak.

"You know something." "I was going to apologize for the argument and come in here and make it up to you but I'm not cause I was right." "How could you do this to me?" Nikita told him while tears was running down her face.