Chapter Twenty Six

July 14, 2016

Nikita decides to sleep in until two in the evening because she really didn't have anything to do since August is away on his business trip, but he is coming back tomorrow. She didn't have a vehicle, so she couldn't go anywhere. Nikita finally got out of the bed and walks downstairs. She walks to the kitchen and starts to fix her breakfast.

It's so boring without August here.

She grabs her phone to see if August has text her at any time and he hasn't. Nikita calls her mom while watching her food cook.

"Hello?"

"Hey, mama."

"Hey, sweetheart." "Are you still coming?"

"Yes ma'am." "I am." "When do I have to be there and what time?"

"Saturday and two o'clock."

Okay, that's good because I'm meeting August's parents tomorrow. Nikita thought to herself.

"Okay." "See you soon, mama."

"Okay, baby." "I love you."

"I love you too."

They both hang up at the same time. Nikita place her phone on the kitchen table and finished cooking her food. She put all of her food on her plate and put it on the table beside her phone. She turns off the stove and sit on the table. She makes a little prayer of her own and begins eating.

She thought about how weird it is to be eating alone because she always eat with someone such as Claire, Mary and then there is August. She starts to feel so lonely and slowly getting depressed.

"I knew this was going to happened." Nikita mumbles to herself.

Even though he is coming back tomorrow, she still wants to be around him all the time. She washes her dishes after she is finished eating then put it on the dish rack. She walks to the refrigerator to get ice cream and sit down on the couch. She turns on the television and starts to watch it. Nikita is so into the movie that she didn't hear her phone ring for the second time, but she hears it for the third time. 

Oh shit.

She grabs her phone immediately and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey baybeh." August smiles into the phone. 

Nikita knows that voice anywhere.

"Hello sir." "What can I do for you?"

August slightly chuckles and begins to speak. 

"Nothin' fo right na." "Just want tahh kno' what are ya doin' na."

"I'm not doing anything right now." "Just having a little lonely moment over here."

August smiles at her response.

"Well, Nikita you only have a little longer to wait for me."

"I knowwww." "Its seems forever waiting." Nikita whined. 

August shakes his head and smirks.

"Are you watching something?"

"Yes." She admitted.