Chapter Twenty Two

July 4, 2016

"Happy 4th of July, baybeh." He smiled at her.

"Same to you."

"Tonight I have plan sumthin' very special fo' ya', Nikita."

"What is it?" Nikita asked him.

"I can't tell ya' then it won't be a surprise."

Nikita smiles and nods her head.

"What are yo' favorite kind of fruits?"

"All of them except for avocado."

"Well, it's your lucky day." "Get up and get dress." "I'm takin' ya' tahh tha' store, so ya' can buy you sum fruits." "This is only one time dat ima do this fo' you, so you betta' get as many fruit as you want."

She nods her head and got up to get dress. August look at her ass and smirks.

I swear tahh God dat ima make dat ass if dat tha' last thing I do. August thought to himself.

Nikita looks in the closet and pick out the clothes that she could wear in public sort of.

"These clothes are going be the death of me." She mumbled.

She put on the clothes then her shoes. She walks downstairs and look at August for a split second then clears her throat. August looks at her, and Nikita is looking at the floor, waiting for him to say something.

"You ready?"

"Yes, sir."

August smirks at her and admiring her body. He walks to her and grabs her waist. He looks at her and begins to talk.

"You can touch me." He told her.

Nikita is surprise that he is telling her to touch him. She slowly raise her arms and put her hands on him. She begins to smile a little while touching his abs and arms.

I wonder why he don't like to be touch. Nikita thought to herself.

She tries to reach up to touch his face, but August grabs her wrist gently.

"That is one part of my body dat you cannot touch, eva'." August told her.

Nikita was about to ask him why, but she decided against it. She let it go and nods her head.

"Okay." "It won't happened again."

"Good."

August puts on his shirt and look at her chocker.

"Put on tha' otha' chocker fo' now." "Less noticeable."

He gave her a smaller chocker, a thin one. The color of the chocker is gold. August replace the other one and put the smaller one on her neck. They stay in silent for a while then August begins to speak.

"Let's go." "We got a lot to do today." He slightly smiled at her.

"Okay."

They walks out of the house and August opens the door for Nikita then close it once she is inside the car. August walks to the driver side and put the key in the ignition. Nikita put her seatbelt on and feel the car start to move. She look at August, and he didn't have his seatbelt on.

There he go again with no seatbelt on. Do he even have freaking license? Nikita thought to herself but remained silent through the whole ride.

August park the car and got out of the car to open the door for Nikita. She got out of the car, and August close it then lock it. August grab her waist close to him then start walking into the store. Nikita look around the store and starts to pick the type of fruit she likes.