Prologue

A man who says he doesn't do love. A man who is very strange and yet so mysterious. A man that wants things done his way and no other way. A man who doesn't deals with relationships or that lovey-dovey shit.

"C'mere." He whispered.

Nikita walks to him, not making any eye contact with him at all.

"Look at me Nikita." He said in a calm voice.

She slowly looks at him, and he carefully raises his hand up then touch her cheek while his other hand is touch by her waist.

He stares into her eyes and said, "You're so beautiful baybeh."

She smiles and said, "Thank you, sir."

He leans in to kiss her lips. Every time he kisses her, it drove him crazy. He couldn't get enough of her lips nor her body. He wanted more, needed more of her. August couldn't just kiss her and stop. He wants to go farther than that. He removes his hand from her face and connects it to her waist. August deepens the kiss by putting his tongue in her mouth.

She moans softly and he stops kissing her and said, "Did I say that you could moan, Nikita?"

He looks at her with a serious face, waiting for her to answer.

"No."

He grips her ass hard and looks at her in anger.

"No, what?" He raised his voice a little.

She corrects herself immediately after he says that.

"No, sir." She said in a nervously and whispering tone.

He smirks and he leans in again to kiss her. He roughly pushes her against the wall. August grabs both of her wrists and put them on the wall to restrain her from touching him. He began to takes off her chocker and nibbles on her bottom lip then went to her neck and start to lick, suck, and bite on it hard. Nikita bit her lips, trying to suppress the moans and groans that were about to slip out between her lips as August place the chocker on the nightstand.

August starts to peck her neck and stop to look at her neck. He smiles slightly at to what he has accomplished. Nikita has a big, bright red spot on her neck that looks like it's not going to be fully gone until two weeks later. He grabs her and lay her on the bed.

"Take off yo' shirt." He demanded.

She obeys and takes off her shirt. She laid down, waiting for instructions to be heard.

"Now take off yo' skirt and bra."

She obeys and starts thinking about what is he going to do with her. Every day is something new.

"Good guh."

He is looking at her, but she isn't looking at him.

"Baybeh, look at me, sweetie."

Nikita looks at him, and he rubs her legs then slowly pulls down her panties.

He rubs her clit with his fingers while looking at her and said, "You're mine and nobody else's. You will always be mine. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

********

This story will make you happy, angry, sad, cry and laugh. This story is for mature teenagers/adults only and will make you sexually frustrated and turned on.

Any rude comments will be muted. I write to entertain and if anybody comes to me and they say you are plagiarizing my story. I will report you with no hesitation.

I write with my imagination and I put some soul into my work. This is my first time writing this type of story so if you don't like it; don't read it. Until then happy reading!
:-)

~Kiki~