Chapter Two

June 4, 2016

~Next Morning~

Nikita wakes up and she realize that she left the tv on all night. She grabs the remote and turn it off. She slowly get up off the couch and folds the cover then she put it on the arm of the chair. She walks to the bathroom and take a shower then she does her hygiene. She wraps the towel around herself then goes to her room. Nikita goes to her closet and pick out the clothes that she want to wear.

Nikita takes out a pencil skirt and blue top. She grabs her panties and bra from her drawer and put it on then she put her pencil skirt then her top. Nikita walk to her closet and put her black high heels. She sit down on her bed and grab the lotion from her dresser. Nikita put lotion on her legs, arms and face. She get up and walk to the kitchen counter. She sees her keys, purse and her folder on it.

"Claire!" She yelled out.

Claire doesn't answer her.

"Claire!" She yelled again.

Nikita always wakes Claire up every morning, so she can go to school. Claire is in her 4th year in college. She knocks on her door and still no answer. She opens the door and look around the room. Claire isn't in her room.

"Well then. She is not here." She said out loud.

She close Claire's door back up and walk back to the kitchen. She goes to the refrigerator and get out a bottle of water to drink. She close the refrigerator door and opens the top off of the water bottle and starts drinking it.

She is feeling like she is forgetting something. She starts to think real hard, and she suddenly remembers. The voicemail from her other job. She quickly goes the phone set that is at the other end of the table and press the button to hear the voicemails.

Hello Miss. Swann. This is Mr. James calling to tell you that you have another celebrity to interview. His name is August Alsina, and he would love for you to interview him in 4 days. If you have any questions or concerns about this particular assignment? Come to my office today as soon as you can. Thank you, and have a great day.

"August Alsina? Who's that?" She whispered.

Mr. James is also her boss, but he is not like Mr. Callahan. He's very scrict and likes stuff on time, but overall he is nice. Today she have a half of day at her full time job. She gets off at 12. She puts her keys in her purse and grabs both her purse and folder off the counter.

She walks to the front door and unlocks it. She opens the door and close it once she was outside. She locks it with the key and went to her Cadillac Sts. She unlocks the door with keys and got in. She close it and put the key in the ignition then starts driving.

When she got there, she park her car into the parking lot and took the key out of the ignition. She took her things and opens the door. She close it up then she lock it. She walks into the building and went to the elevator.
Nikita press the button and waiting for the doors to open. She walk in as soon the doors have open. She press the number three on the elevator. She waiting patiently for the doors to open again. Nikita walk out of the elevator, and Mary stops her by calling her name.

"Nikita." Mary said.

"Yes."

"Your 9:30 appointment is here early."

"Okay. Thanks."

Nikita walks to her office door and saw her clients sitting at the waiting chair.

"Come on in." Nikita said as she opened the door for them and let them in.

She walks to her desk and sat in her chair. She look at her clients and grabs a pen and her notebook. Nikita opens the notebook and begins to speak.