Chapter Twenty Seven

July 15, 2016

A/N Make sure you got something to eat or drink before reading this chapter, you will need it. Enjoy reading! ☺

"Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care. When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear." Nikita began to sing and started to dance along the beat.

Nikita is in a very elated mood at this moment. She has been cooking and cleaning for August even though the house is always clean.

I know that he would appreciate me fixing him a plate of food for the flight to his mother's house. Nikita thought to herself and smiled.

Nikita wraps the plate with the aluminium foil after she is finished cooking the food for August.

"Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night. I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right. You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight. Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night." Nikita sang along with the song.

After Nikita listens to the whole song, she wasn't really hungry at the moment, so she decides to wait until she gets to August mother's house to eat. Nikita looks around to find something to do, so she could pass time.

Nikita decides to clean even though the house is rarely untidy. She walks upstairs because nothing downstairs needs cleaning. She walks in each rooms and wipes the dressers clean and straighten out the pillow in each bed except for August's room. Nikita looks at his room's door and starts to remember what August said to her before he left.

"Rule numba' one don't go in my room." "Rule numba' two don't go through my things cause I will know what has been misplaced or touch." "If you do any of those things you will be punish." "Do ya undastand?"

Nikita sighs and begins to mumbles to herself.

It wouldn't hurt to clean his room a little bit, but still what does be don't want me to find.

Nikita wants to pry into his room to find something that August don't want her to find, but she didn't want to go against his wishes but at the same time she did.

"Okay." She mumbled. "If I put them exactly where they were, he will never know that they have been moved."

Nikita takes a deep breath and carefully walks inside his room. She is breathtaking how beautiful and neat it is. He has a king size bed and a fifty inch flat screen television on the wall in front of his bed. There is pill bottles on his dresser, and Nikita walks to the dresser then picks up one of the bottles. Nikita begins to examine the bottle and see that it is for pills for his anger. It's shocking to her because the bottle is half full. It's like he hasn't been taking any of those pills in a while.

"Why isn't he taking these pills, and why he even wants to take his anger on me?" She thought to herself, being very confused at the moment.

Nikita examines the rest of the pill bottles, and there is pills that she never thought August need such as depressions, anxiety and stress. Nikita put the pills back in place after fully looking at the bottles. Nikita believe in her eyes that she wants to help him for some reason. She feels like this is her duty to help him gets better, but in order for that to happened August have to open up more to her.

Nikita wipes the dresser clean, just like she did with all the other ones in the other rooms. After Nikita did what she wants to do in his room, Nikita starts to search around more for things that August is hiding from her. Nikita sees a huge cabinet for DVD's and cassette tapes under the television. There is a lock on the cabinet, and she has to find keys to unlock it quickly because she doesn't know when August is coming back.

50 Shades of August (EDITING) | BOOK ONEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara