Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT

Start from the beginning

The fresh air, free from toxins, hit him in the face and he inhaled deeply, sighing as his lungs were filled to the brim with a nice cool touch. Axl shoved his hands deep into his denim pockets and shuffled along the streets of LA, dodging people and muttering quick 'sorry's' to people he bumped up against.

His shoulder hit someone roughly and he looked back to say his apologies, but his jaw dropped when he faced a tall, scruffy haired man. The man looked down at Axl, eyes hidden by a pair of shades, and sneered. 

"S-Sorry, man." Axl stumbled across his words, to awe-struck for his brain to comply with his mouth. "I didn't see you. My bad."

The blonde haired man scoffed and wrinkled his nose, shoving a hand into his leather jacket's pocket and lifted something shiny out slowly. Axl could only see a little bit of the object: a handle, and a trigger. Enough to make his heart stop and his eyes widen. 

The redhead gasped, turning around and briskly walked away, mixing himself up in the crowd of hurried people. He looked back to watch the leather coated man smirk and walk away, turning a corner and vanishing out of sight. 

Axl shivered and not from the cold night. Something about the man gave him the creeps, not just because of the gun, but because of the way Axl could feel him staring at him so intensely, even though the man had glasses on. He shivered and looked around, trying to find a safe spot so Jon could walk to him and they could both go home together. He didn't want to be alone.

Another club flashed lights in his face, signaling protection from the scary world on the streets. Axl huffed, stalking into the place to try and stay in civilization, hoping no one would attack him when he's surrounded by people. He was also hoping to call Jon.

"Do you have a phone in here?" Axl shouted over the blasting music, squinting his green eyes at the lady at the counter. She nodded, popping a bubble off gum in her mouth and reached out her hand briskly for money to get into the club. He sighed in annoyance and reached in his pockets, digging out some change and slamming it on the counter. She counted it briskly, scowled at him for the money being all in quarters, but let him in. 

Axl quickly ran to the phone, buried in the mass of people, and dialed the club him and Jovi were just at, praying he was still there and he could get a cashier or someone to find his friend and get him to the phone.

"Come on, come on." Axl muttered, tapping his feet impatiently as the operator transferred him to the club's line. 

"Hello, Cyclone Club, how may I help you?" A lady picked up and answered sweetly. Axl sighed into the receiver with relief.

"Hey, yes, I was just at your club a few moments ago and I need you to get my friend and bring him over the phone. He should be in your club." Axl chewed his lip.

"Alright, sir. What does he look like?"

"Er, tall with light brown hair... He's wearing a stupid scarf and leopard print I think?" The redhead snickered at his description of Jon, and the lady went to quickly scan the crowd.

"I'm sorry, sir. I believe your friend left."

"It's-It's alright... Thank you." Axl said respectfully, then slammed the phone angrily on the wall and kicked the concrete pillar it was laying on. He growled and pulled at his hair, debating if he should brush of the creepy feeling and walk home, or if he should-

"Oh, fuck." 

There he was. Tall, blonde, and dangerous. The man that bumped into Axl was in the same club as him, shades now off so the Axl could peer into the man's bluish eyes. They had a mini stare down, Axl's heart racing fast, but never daring to look away.