"He had no face...?"

"No face. I have already told you. Tall, thin, black suit, white faceless face. I am not sure why I need to repeat myself. Can we go out and find him now?!" They gave each other a horrified look.

"No. We can't. I'm sorry, we, nor anyone can help you or your sister. Just hope he doesn't come back. I'd move if I was you. Now leave". Leave?! A young child was kidnapped, and I have been told to get on with it.

"No. I wont leave. You will help me find her. What are you scared of. Imagine how scared she is! She must be terrified. How will you be able to sleep knowing you wont help me! I can't do this alone! But I will if I must! If you are too much of a pussy." I got swiftly thrown out. I had only a description of this man, and no help. The best I thought, was to perhaps Google this. So I began to walk home. I only got down the street from the police station when a police car pulled up next to me. It was one of the officers I had just spoken too. No doubt asking for forgiveness so he can sleep happy tonight.

"I am so sorry. If you get in the car, I will explain more. I will tell you what you need to know." I had no choice. I needed help, and here it was. I got in the car and he began to drive.

"You are not the first to describe this man. Children, adults, elderly, have been taken by this man. There is no certain target for him. Doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, black or white, female or male, sane or insane. As long as you are alive, you are at risk. We have tried countless times to hunt him down. And any time someone gets close, they slowly start going insane.

Come to work sleepless, saying that they saw him in their sleep, in their house, garden, even when they go food shopping. They either kill themselves, or vanish. This is why we can't help anyone. If you start getting involved, he will come after you. It will start off small. Maybe you will notice him in a crowd, but think nothing of it, and then it grows. We can't keep giving our good men and women to him. We would have no police left! I am warning you. If you try finding him and your sister, he will get to you. He will change you. I know she is important, but your mother doesn't want two of her daughters gone." I was stunned and lost. If I try to find her, there is a big chance that I will go too, and leave my mother. But...

"If you guys can't find him, or stop him, maybe I can. And I will. My self preservation is not important any more here. People are vanishing because of this man. And everyone has become selfish, and keeping away. He knows he can do it. If I go insane, but stop him, imagine how many people can stay in their loving families. The children who can experience life. This is not about my life or soul. I thank you for the warning. But it is not just for my sister. But everyone now. I am afraid, but so was all the others. I will stop him". My heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to crack it's way out of my chest. I gave the officer a strong look into his eyes through the rear view mirror. He sighed loudly and stopped outside of my house.

"It's noble what you are doing. But don't act stupid, or act like a hero. Because this is no time or place for a hero. Here..." He pulled out from under the car seat a gun. "You might need this. God knows if a gun can actually hurt him!" I froze from that quote.

"A gun.. might not hurt him. What am I dealing with?!" Then everything he had said, the description sunk in like a bullet. No face. A no faced man. "Sorry. I. It has just sunk in. Thanks. I will see if it does hurt him, or at least scare him off". He pointed to a little switch on the gun and flicked it. I presumed this was the safety. I hid the gun in my trousers and got out of the car.

"You wont hear from me again. I can't get involved. Try not to go mad" and with that he drove off. I felt empty inside, not knowing what to do now. I had no leads. I looked down the ground and sighed, thinking of anything I could do, and the best I could think of was Google. I looked up. this was my first sighting of him. He was across the road standing behind a car which was being washed. My head throbbed as I looked at him. I looked away and rubbed my eyes till I saw the multicolored stars. When my vision came back, he was gone. I knew the timer of my sanity had begun.