Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future

Start from the beginning

Taehyung hugged the pillow and he gasped lightly while waiting in anticipation. His lips parted, his eyes squeezing shut as his breathing got caught in his throat when the feeling he so desperately craved burned within him. Jungkook grasped his hip as he had slammed against him, stretching around the tightness that made him groan deeply.

"Augh, fuck!" Taehyung threw his head back when his lover didn't give him a moment to adjust to the pleasure—instead, he just thrusted into him quickly, desperately. The bed rocked underneath them, the headboard slamming against the wall as they moved against each other. Taehyung fisted the sheets and he licked his lips while gyrating his hips and moving back against Jungkook.

"Damn, baby." Jungkook leaned down to kiss his nape, the perspiration glazing over their bodies as they moved together. He reached forward and cupped Taehyung's chin and pulled his head back a bit as he pounded into him even harder. Taehyung rolled his eyes back as he struggled to breathe—he panted brokenly as he gripped onto Jungkook's arms.

The bed rocked harder from their erratic rhythm. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's ear to nibble on the lobe before whispering, "Baby—fuck! Keep moving like that." He groaned deeply, his climax drawing closer as Taehyung continued to meet his thrusts by slamming back against him.

"Fuck!" Taehyung screamed when Jungkook thrusted into his prostate. His body was quivering, the pressure building in his lower abdomen as he cried in pleasure, "Oh, daddy!" He moaned deeply but broke into a huge grin as he gripped onto the sheets while Jungkook held him down before thrusting harder into him. "Augh, yes. Just like that." He bit his lower lip, the delirium hitting him harder with every thrust. "I'm gonna cum," he moaned brokenly.

Jungkook rubbed his palm over Taehyung's smooth ass before smacking him. He pulled out of him, and before Taehyung could whine about it, Jungkook flipped him to his back and climbed over him. The position only added even more intimacy as they looked into each other's eyes while Jungkook thrusted his cock into him. He leaned in and pecked his forehead before pecking his lips, "Cum, baby. I'll just keep fucking you." He smirked as he fucked Taehyung slowly, building up to the erratic rhythm they had.

Taehyung looked at him, his eyebrows furrowing as his body became more alive in that moment. "Close." He whispered while gripping onto Jungkook's biceps for support. "Right there daddy!" He encouraged with a bright smile as he tilted his head back. He whimpered as his body started to convulse harder with every thrust. He came hard when Jungkook jerked him off, and Taehyung's back arched into him while his body shook from the intense pleasure that took over him completely. He painted their stomachs white with his cum. He panted heavily as Jungkook continued to pound into him. The pleasure was becoming too much and his delirium grew more intense. He whined softly, and rocked against Jungkook while leaning in and weakly nibbling against his neck.

Jungkook held him closely, his body quivering as he came hard into his lover. He wrapped his hand on Taehyung's nape before pulled him into a deep kiss. Their tongues danced together, they panted deeply as they made out. They continued to make out as Jungkook carefully pulled out of Taehyung—which made them whine from the loss of contact. Taehyung laughed as he hugged him tight and they rolled around on the bed.

Taehyung tiredly fell to Jungkook's side with his arms spread out. He panted heavily for a moment and then he grinned, "That was amazing." He said, breathlessly.

Jungkook reached for his hand and he held it tightly while smiling lightly. He turned to lie on his side and Taehyung did the same. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and Jungkook lightly stroked Taehyung's cheeks before brushing his fingers down his lips. "I've missed you so much." He whispered. "I no longer know how to live without you here by my side..." He smiled softly.