The Figure

He flips on the light making me jump and hit my shoulder. I wince with pain.
"Are you alright?"
I look at him with light on for the first time. I feel my mouth drop open.
No Piper you must not let him see your reaction. Closing my mouth, I begin to say something but forget almost as fast. I notice his striking looks. He is very tall and muscular.

I continue checking him out until he clears his throat. I meet his face again. Upon his lips is the biggest smirk I've ever seen in my life.

"Well since you're done checking me out,"
"I wasn't checking you out!" I protest. I'm sure I have a blush on my face. My head pounds as I reach over for the water on my nightstand.

"Sure, okay. Long night?" He mumbles while still smirking.
His breath is fresh as he glances down at me. He must be at least 6"2
"Let me help you." He touches my shoulder.
I try to hide the pain.
"I think it's just bruised. Can I help you with anything else?"
He bites his lip in a very sexy way. Okay that's a turn on.
Is he trying to seduce me?
I look at his brown eyes. Suddenly the sun dress I'm wearing feels like nothing. I feel naked with just him staring at me.
I bite my lip nervously.

How did I even get into my bed? I do not remember anything from last night.

I look down. my sun dress is on the floor. I am only in my underwear.

"Um did we?" 

He laughs. "No. What kind of babysitter would I be if I did that?"

"Umm..." I look up at his eyes again. Dang it why must he be so attractive?

He moves his face so close to mine his lips are almost touching my own.

I lean in waiting for his lips to meet mine.

I open one eye and look up. He's grinning.

"You stupid arrogant, dic..."

"That's not very nice sweetie." He taps my lower lip with a finger.
"Well I don't even know your name so I came up with what fits you best."
I grin feeling pretty accomplished
Before I slip away from his grasp.
I hear a small rumble come from his throat.
What the actually hell! Did he just growl at me?
I roll my eyes.
"My name is William. You may call me Will if you please." His voice is deep. Oddly he radiates power.
I meet his gaze. His eyes are glowing golden. I stare, speechless. 
He frantically turns away.
"Your eyes."
I finally say.
"What about them?"
He looks pissed for some reason. His jaw clenches like he's trying to hold something in. Through gritted teeth he says.
"And what is your name, sweetie." He looks down at me, like he's more mature.
"Why you little," A whole lot of curse words come to mind.
He just smirks even more, as if my he's reading my mind. This complete stranger seems to have so much affect on my body movements.
"You really should be less of an asshole."
My face turns even darker as I glance around my room. Why did I leave my One Direction posters up from freshman year?

I give him a very nasty look.

"I think you're beautiful little mouth should stay beautiful. And not trashy."
 I cross my arms over my chest.  Ha like he thinks I'm going to give up that easy.
"I received a phone call from your mother." He says calmly.
"Well you can leave now." I say looking down at my nails.
I feel him once again at my side.
"It would appear like you need an adult to stay with you guys. And clearly, you're not one."
What the hell does he mean by that?
"Ha, you must be full of crap. Because she's my sister. And I am too mature." That sounded way too whiny for my own good. Crap.
He starts laughing.
"Yeah sure. Well how old are you anyways?" He questions studying me with his familiar brown eyes.
Strange.
"I am sixteen." I state while turning my intense gaze from his eyes.
"And I am twenty." He says. He runs his hands over his perfect honey brown hair. His locks fall over his perfect forehead.
"I think it's time for the little girl to go shower." He grins while ruffling my hair. He did not just mess up my hair.
Will stands and stretches, he walks over to the door.
"How dare you! You, you,"
I stumble with my words
"Yes, go ahead." He laughs again.
The nerve he has.
"I hate you." I finally mumble out.
"Ha, you won't be saying that for long..." He pauses. Suddenly he's on alert.
We hear the the sound of a door opening downstairs.
"What is that?" I say. My hands are shaking uncontrollably. I feel like I  can't breathe. My heart races.

Slow steps start to climb the stars. Will freezes. It has to be Lily.

"Lily, stop scaring us!" I call out.

Will doesn't move still. His whole body stiffens. A man appears at the end of the hall. I blink my eyes not believing it. And just like that the man vanishes into thin air.

Will's pov.
"I love you."
I whisper under my breath. She is so perfect. Her blonde hair, and beautiful eyes. Even though she is human, I feel the pull toward her.
She looks at me. I wish I could kiss her. I knew that the creature in Piper's  house was meant to harm her.
It's official now,
Piper is my mate.

<<<
what do you think?

Vote

comment

please please comment! It only takes a few minutes of your time.
Kisses~ P