The Passion of Power

I'm updating finally!
Please point out errors!
___________________________
I had never felt so alone in my whole life. Pain was something I always knew existed, I however never truly understood what real pain was. Bloody nails, bloody back, bloody hands, bloody face, bloody body. I have become blood.

The dusky sky is faint with a morning glow. I look around frantic waiting for the enviable. It's seem like I've been here for a few weeks. The basement is cold and lifeless. I cringe with pain from my wrists hanging limply above my head in chains. I start to cry uncontrollably. I know as soon as the sun is fully up the torturing will resume. I miss my simple life. Mom, dad, sis, high school. Everything just got so complicated. I have no freaking clue what the asshole wants with my blood. Well he's got enough. Christian could scrape my skin and collect the layers of dried blood if he wanted to. Huh that's a very pleasant thought.
I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes. I might be broken, but I will never give up. I look down at my worn -down white converse. They have a big hole on each side. My ratty jean shorts and torn twenty one pilots shirt are no better off than my converse. Blood stains all of the fabric upon my body. Well so much for looking nice. I look up as I hear foot steps approaching. The door opens a jar before a figure steps inside.
No surprise it's Christian. For the slightest moment I prayed it was Will. I knew the truth though.
Will most likely is dead.

"Well good morning Piper!" Christian smirks while cleaning a used knife against a hanky rage.
"I've got splendid news!"
I sigh.
Shaking I meet his gaze.
"Can't be anything more exciting than what I heard from the wind this morning."
I muster up a grin.
"Smart ass. I would have thought you learned your place already! Guess today will be a learning day for you. Oh and one more thing..." Christian slowly walks toward me. He leans in close and whispers.

"Your family is dead."

Will's Pov.

"Any news on Piper's whereabouts Noah?"
"Nothing at the moment Will."
Noah is beat up just as bad as I am.
His face has scratches up and down the side of his jaw.
"Layla, any reports?"
"No sorry Alpha."
I shout to the rest of my pack.
"Anyone?"
My face breaks as I fear I will never find her.
Life is meaningless without Piper.
"I heard a rumor."
A small girl with blue eyes looks up at me.
I feel my whole insides light up.
The girl looks around twelve or thirteen.
"What's your name?"
"Mia."
"And what is your information?"
"Alpha, while I was searching for my sister, I stumbled upon a young vampire. He was dying." She looks down.
"And?"
"I asked if he had seen my older sister. He looked around ten years old."
A tear clings to Mia's cheek.
"He told me he had seen a male vampire take two beautiful females."
"Anymore?"
"He described one as looking like an angel. The vampire boy told me that he was sorry, and to never forget where I come from. I asked where the vampire could possibly have taken my sister. The vampire boy said somewhere north, close to Canada."
I felt like I finally had a chance to make things right. No doubt the war is only beginning. I look in the distance. The field where the pack is gathered is the only place not covered in bodies just ashes. I stand looking toward the pack house. The once beautiful house is now only rubble. Smoke fills the giant oak trees bordering the driveway to the house. I look at Mia and the rest of my pack. All look broken. All have tears of sorrow over loved ones. All will never be able to fully forget this horrible day. Only about one hindered survivors remain. The pack used to consist of five hundred plus members. Each year another ten are added when young mates have children.
I stand up among the ashes of my dead pack.
"These ashes of our loved one will not be in vain. We will rise again. First we need to find Piper."
"Mia can you take us to the body of the vampire?"
"I believe so..." She nervously looks from an old woman to me.
Must be her grandmother.
Mia leads us to a small pond on the northeast side of our territory.
"He's over there behind that tree."
Mia points to a tall pine tree.
"Noah, Peet, Aron, follow me. The rest of you, go and try to save what you can from the house. The elders are going to stay and keep watch with the young."
I push my hair out of my eyes.
"This way."
I find the vampires body behind the tree.
I start to undress until I'm naked. I focus and wait. Slowly I start to feel the pull towards my wolf. Pushing through the the awful cracking sounds, I smell the air.
I mind link the guys.
"I smell something."
"So do I" adds Noah.
We run towards the water falls. The sky is bright and the ground cool as we run through the water.
Dang it.
"I lost it."
"Me too" Noah sadly looks at me.
"Go back!" I order.
Wait, it's back again.
"Over there!"
I sniff the bush.
Fabric. Clothes fabric. Bingo.
"I've got the vampire's smell. Move out! Aron, call the others."
I'm coming Piper, hold on baby.