Hidden

Hey guys! I'm updating, finally! So I would just like to say please continue reading.
~

Piper's pov.
The next morning I wake up to the glowing sun light. It's weird being here, next to Will when only 6 months ago I was sleeping in my own bed. My bed, my house, my family, and Will as my sister's babysitter. All of those things seem faint. I've only talked to my mother over the phone. It always starts out as "how are you? I hope you have been taking care of yourself? Are you two engaged now? Are you being safe?" Question after question I always reply with the answer she wants to hear. The truth is, all those questions are of many in an infinite sea of questions. I still have my doubts about the way my mother and my family are reacting. You would think that she would be driving up to the pack house and looking under every rock for me. Will knows some powerful witches who live in the next town over. The town is small and gray. Very unpleasant, creepy and a number of uneasy words. "Willows point." Will says as we drive along the gravel road. Once we reach a tiny wooded cabin house my stomach drops. We approach the eerie looking house. It seems quite. Too quite for comfort. When Will knocks on the door nothing happens, then boom with a crack and snap, the whole wooded cabin shifts. I nearly fall back down the steps, but Will grabs my upper arm. "Woah there, don't fall on your butt Piper, I don't want it getting bruised." He flashes his pearly teeth and licks his bottom lip suggestively. "Thanks." I mumble. I fix the uneven side of my sweater nervously. Why does Will always have to try and be sexy at the worst of times. Will manages to grasp my hand in his before I look up. Yeah that wooded cabin is no longer a cabin, instead it's a old looking cave. "What?" I nearly choke on my words. "Magic, isn't it amazing?" Will leads the way inside. "William Blace After a long and difficult fight between a witch named Magnolia, Will finally convinced her to influence the minds of my family. Leaving Will and the pack was not an option. "How much is it going to cost?" Will glances in the direction of Magnolia. "Well," she gives a wicked grin toward me. "How much is she worth to you?"
"Will honestly it might not be worth it,"
"Shh." He cuts me off then says,
"Everything."
Magnolia looks pleased with his answer.
"Than I shall help you. But,"
"Witch but what!" Will is furious.
"I want protection from the Grey Pack."
Will instantly stiffens.
"What have you done ?"
"Nothing the concerns you young Alpha."
"Tell me and we have a deal."
"Well," she flicks her golden- knotted locks to the side of her head. Her purple eyes seem alive as she touches her stomach.
"Do you remember Coleian?"
"Yes." Will grits his teeth. It's not hard to see they have had a history, a history that is not kind.
"In 7 months a child shall be born."
Realization seems to set in. Will grows ghastly.
"I see." He rubs his defined chin in a thinking manner. Time seems to pass.
"I will only except this offer if you promise one more favor." He finally says
Magnolia rubs her belly before reaching for a knife. I jump in fright. "Woah woah!" I move toward the door.
"In blood." She slices her hand. Blood flows in a small trickle. Will reaches for the knife. I feel sick. He starts to move the knife across his palm. "Not your blood. Hers." She points a slim finger at me.
My heart starts to pick up.
"Are you freaking serious witch?"
"The thing you care most about is highly more promised."
"No way."
"I promise it will only sting." She adds.
I have to be brave.
Feeling sick, faint, and nervous, I quickly grab the knife, while closing mg eyes shut tight and let the blade slice clean through skin. Blood drips in heavy pulls down my palm.
That hurt more than expected. I wince a little. Of course Will is furious and pained.
It's my problem anyway. My parents cannot know about the truth.
"Give me your hand," Magnolia reaches for my hand.
She places her hand in mine.
Now if you had seen movies about witches you would assume something magical would happen as soon as our hands met, but nope, nothing.
"Is something suppose to happen?"
Will stands at a distance as he looks like he's suppose to laugh.
Purple embers meet my gaze.
"You stupid mortal,"
She grins devilishly and whispers "My child shall be strong and powerful."
And in a flash I'm blinded by a blazing luminous light so bright my eyes burn.
And then as fast as it was promised, Will and I stand among nothing but trees.
Will reaches for my hand gently.
"Why would you do something so foolish?"
" I didn't know."
Will rips his shirt at the hem and pulls the gray cloth to my stinging hand.
"Did it work?" I question.
"Oh it worked." He still looks pissed.
"Are you mad?" He gives me a look. A look that answers my question. His jaw tightens even more.
Will grabs my hips and the next thing I know I'm looking at his butt upside down.
"William!" I screech.
He places me in my seatbelt and not so gently buckles me in.
"Please don't be angry."
"I'm not angry, I'm furious."
He starts his truck and pulls onto the road.
"I just wanted to help."
I feel girly tears coming on.
"Well you didn't."
"You can't be angry with me!" Wetness drips from the corners of my eye. I pinch them shut.
"I am."
At this point a feel sick.
"I don't feel so good..."
All the anger seems to vanish from his blue eyes.
"I'm sorry." I cry out.
I start to feel bile rise up in my throat.
"You okay?" His eyebrows furrow with worry.
"I don't know. There is a sickening feeling."
"Piper I love you. You just don't understand."
"What don't I understand?"
He can't meet my eyes.
When his clear blue eyes finally meet mine, I know I'm in danger.
"You made the deal. Now if I fail, you will die."

~
So? I feel like I wrote this a lot more thought out than my other chapters. The reason I have not updated is because I had to finish the plot line on paper and in my head.
Thank you to all the loyal readers I have!