Truth in Darkness

Piper's pov

Noah could not be more annoying today. First he ate my beautiful breakfast Will made me, then he walked in on me while I was taking a shower. Now he keeps talking about how nice of a butt this girl named Clare has. Frankly I want to kill him.
"Babe, calm down you don't need to hurt him." Will reaches for my hand as I'm about to slap Noah. I push his hand away angrily. I don't know what it is but something inside me wants to break free.
"Noah, if you don't shut up now I will kill you I swear!"
Noah just laughs and runs out the back door.
"Noah get your ass back here now!"
I chase after him.
"Piper calm down please."
Will tries to pull me toward him.
"No."
I wiggle out of his arms.
Noah walks through the trees with one of the stupidest smirks I have ever seen on his face.
I feel as if someone is telling me to attack him. He feels like an enemy. "Will man can you uhh, help me." Noah looks scared by the time I reached him.
I bitch slap him in the face. Victory is sweet because I hear a faint pop of his jaw as my fist hits it's target.
Smiling at his pain I chose that very moment to run toward Will. I know I'm screwed unless I make it to him. Noah is beyond pissed. His face is red. "Piper, run now!" Will is screaming while running toward me. I stop, fearful of the look on Will's face. Rain hits my forehead, at least that's what I thought it was. When I turn I'm mentally not prepared for what I see. Teeth. Sharp teeth bared, right at my eye level. My feet fall out from beneath me as I land backwards on the ground.
Pound, pound goes my heart. I can't move, I feel paralyzed. Move feet, move!
My eyes face a faint gray wolf. I can barely breathe. The gray wolf snarls, before leaping in my face. My head spins as I'm knocked back even more.
Another wolf? Black, mighty and dangerous yet am I scared? No.
The black wolf is bigger than the gray wolf by far. "Will!" I start to cry out. They must have killed him and Noah!
The black wolf turns his head in my direction when I call Will's name again.
"Will!"
I close my eyes tight begging this nightmare to be over.
"Piper?"
I lay in the dirt frozen and shaking.
I feel limp as my body eases off the ground. I meet the most wonderful eyes I have seen. Will's eyes. He's alive.
"Will!" I rasp out. My lips feel dry.
I examine Will. He has a cut on his chin and that's it. "I thought you were dead!" I close my eyes as another tear slips. Will glides his thumb over my wet cheeks.
"I'm so sorry Piper!" Noah comes out from behind a tree, very naked.
"What happened?"
"You don't remember?" Will has this look on his face that scares me. He bites his lower lip with worry.
"I'm not stupid Will,"
I don't finish my sentence because I realize Will is butt naked also. Well this is awkward. I open and close my mouth with shock.
"I know you're not, I've been wanting to tell you ever since I met you."
I look Will straight in the eyes not 100% sure what he is saying.
"Go on,"
"Well the reason is that, you're my mate."
What the heck is he talking about?
"Okay, what's that?"
"It's like, soul mate just for uh,"
"Just for what?"
"A wolf."
I laugh.
"So a wolf loves me?"
"Well yes and no."
I laugh again.
"I love you, I'm the wolf."
I'm extremely confused at this point.
"I'm a werwolf Piper, I'm that black wolf you saw."
My heart pounds. The wolf I see in my dreams and in everything is him.
I always sorta knew it, but never really understood it.
"I love you too, my babysitter."

"Uh, Will man," Noah rubs his neck nervously as we walk inside.
"Huh?"
I turn my head to find no Noah anywhere.
"William, I can't believe you would actually have sex with Piper in the woods."
My cheeks flush even though nothing happened. I still feel like it did.
"Mom we didn't," Will nervously sets me down in front of him.
"Julie!"
"Yes ma'am?" An old woman walks out of the kitchen doors.
"Please bring William a pair of his shorts."
Julie shrugs her shoulders and walks up the stairs.
"William as long as you're being careful, I would care less if you're mating with your mate. Just remember I will want grandchildren at some point."
I hack on air.
"Mom, can we please not do this now?"
"Sure whatever son, have you seen Noah?"
"I believe, he's in his room making out with what was her name? Oh right Camille."
I smirk knowing fully well he's upstairs up to no good.
I turn to smirk at Will who now has shorts on. Thank goodness, I don't know how much longer I could look at his amazing body.
"Will what am I going to do?"
"About?"
"My dad..."
"Oh well, I hope he will let you move in."
"So we can makeout? Anytime I want." I grin at him.
"We could always make out now. You know I have nothing all afternoon."
Now he's smirking.
"Oh is that so,"
I dash for the game room.
I slam into the game chair on the floor. Time for some super smash.
"Will"
I call out in a teasing way.
"Come in here."
I've never seen him run that fast in my life.
He thinks we're going to makeout. I laugh just at the thought.
"Here is the deal, I have to leave later today to talk with my dad. So if I win, you buy me a sonic slush."
"And if I win?" He has the brightest look on his face.
"I'll let you kiss me." He seems pleased with the idea.
"What if I cream you?" He raises his eyebrows suggestively.
Just to mess with him I say,
"I'll let you touch my boobs."
His face is priceless.
"But," I add
"If I cream you, you have to take me on a fancy date to the nail salon, dinner and to the movies."
"Deal!"
Ha I knew the boob thing would work. Little does he know I'm about to kick his butt.

I won, at least that's what I'm am telling myself.
"So when are you going to pay up?" He's smirking and it's annoying the hell out of me.
"Go ahead." He reaches for my boobs before I run off laughing. Ha like I would just let him touch my boobs.
"That's not fair!" He looks so sad like a little kid.
"Life's not fair."
"How about I take you out like the deal was and then after we can make out? Please?"
"Okay deal." I smile knowing I just won even though I lost.
I mean who would be stupid enough to not want to make out with Will?
Exactly.

When I get home, my dad looks slightly ticked off. "I thought you said you were going to Cassey's?"
Oh crap.
"I was at her house then Will's."
My dad doesn't believe me.
"Dad, I'm moving in with Will."
"Oh hell no, you're still my daughter."
Is he serious?
"Go to your room."
My eyes water with tears.
I just wish Will was here.

~~
Hello lovelies! I updated!
After forever!
I hope to update again soon in like a week!
Anyways
Comment
Vote
Add
Share
Fan
Kisses~E