Happy Birthday Will

Authors note: So I updated! I know it's been forever but enjoy!
Oh and please know this is PG-13 so yeah!
~

Will's pov.
"Can we please already,"
Piper cuts me off with a quick "no!"
I watch as she sits on the other side of the couch, just mindlessly eating her pizza and watching some shity show about hot shirtless guys.
I scoot closer to her. She doesn't seem to notice thankfully. I jump suddenly when Piper starts screaming at the screen.
"What is this crap! No you've got to pick Derek! No one likes Josh! You stupid bitches, no just, just no!"
Jeez, I love her, but her obsession with tv is a little crazy.
I slowly slip my arm above her shoulders. If I move too quickly I'm screwed. "No." She gives my chest a quick 'flick' with her finger.
I wonder why she's acting this way?
"You okay?"
She glares at me then rolls her eyes. "What?" I look dumbly at her.
"Just want to watch my show in peace."
"I want to cuddle with you though."
"You've been trying to get in my pants for days. Sure you do," she grins while gliding her tongue around her bottom lip. Piper, leaping into the air off the couch, lands hard and fast upon my waist. She gives me a cheshire cat smirk.
Slowly, painfully, she kisses down my neck. Piper stops right at my ear and whispers.
"Keep dreaming." I watch as she laughs so hard she falls on the ground.
I just moan in frustration. She's such a tease.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm dreading all of my relatives coming over. When you're alpha there are some expectations that curtain family members expect. For example, how I dress, who my mate is, and above all if you've fully claimed your mate. Also known as able to have future babies.
I feel sorta bad for putting so much pressure on Piper to have sex, but I mean we kinda need to. Well mostly me. Her body drives me nuts.

Piper's pov
"No,"
I roll my eyes. And say "you know it's not that I don't think about it, just... It's complicated."
"Yes, I'm listening." Will smirks.
"Nothing."
"Okay." He taps my nose and grins like a stupid child.
He needs to wait. At least until tomorrow, I'm planning on giving him a little birthday surprise day, we're going to the movies, shopping and dinner.

The next morning I wake up early. I run down the stairs in only a t-shirt and underwear.
"Wow seriously can you not flash me this early in the morning. Some of us are eating."
Noah and one of his friends stands by the stove eating bacon.
"Sh-I..."
Noah mumbles a "no cursing this early!" I duck behind the wall.
"Yeah!" His friend adds while laughing their butts off.
"Leave. I need to make breakfast!"
"Make us!" More laughing.
"I'm going to like you Noah! And your stupid friend-"
"Jarred."
"Whatever. You two are not going to ruin Will's surprise!"
"What surprise?"
I scream as Will grabs my waist.
"Boys you heard her, leave."
"So you two can do it on the table?"
"Ha, you're so dumb." I say.
"We all can sense how much Will wants you."
"Okay, Noah, we've heard enough!" Will looks ticked off.
"Better hurry Piper." Noah scurries off like a mouse with Jarred at his heels.
"So what was that surprise you were talking about?" He wiggles his eyebrows up and down seductively.
" I was going to make you breakfast. In my underwear of course." I wink and grind against him. Haha I'm such a tease.
"Ugh" he groans out.
"yes what was that?" I smirk while pulling away from him.
"Ah nothing!" He quickly blushes and turns away from me. His pants seem to have gotten ten times tighter.
"You ready to go?"
"Where?"
"You'll have to wait and see."
"Wait, I forgot to mention the dinner party tonight."
Great. Of course. Every year Alphas get thrown a big birthday party!
"Will your-"
"Yes, my family will be there."
"Oh." I mumble.
So much for a romantic night.
"It's over at 8:00!" Will smirks and grabs my hip.
"Thank goodness!"
"Oh why are you so excited? "
"You'll have to wait and see."

"Come on, let's go shopping!"
Will groans annoyed.
I grab him by the shirt and whisper, "I'll let you pick something out." I pull him into Victoria secret.
"I like this," he points to a light pink pantie and bra set, with black lace around the ends. "It would look so sexy on you!"
"Oh I bet." I wink at him.

At the dinner party I have to pretend to be interested in other people's issues. "See, I don't understand how you please your mate. I mean he's an alpha."
"Ugh it's complicated,"
"How so?"
Will's cousin Olivia, glares at me curiously.
"Well I would rather not discuss this topic,"
They all laugh. I blush and hid behind my wine glass. The living room is alive with laughter and chatting.
Will saves me just in time by guiding me into the dinning room.
"A toast to a great Alpha and his beautiful mate, long may he live!" Noah holds his glass in the air and drinks.
The party is a blur. People asking me inappropriate questions and when I'm going to have children, ect.
I'm thankful when the party ends and it's just me and Will.
"follow me." I grab his hand and dash out the door.
I bite my lip and pull a strand of hair out of my face. Breathe, breathe Piper.
I hold my breath as I finally reach the lakeside. Smirking at Will, I pull my dress over my head and jump in.
"You coming? Or are you just going to stand there?" I swim farther out into the water.
He leaps in quickly without a second thought.
"Does this mean?"
"Just shut up and kiss me. Now."
The moon reflects so gracefully off the water and on to Will's face. I hear the faint sound of crickets playing their beautiful music.
Will slowly and carefully leans in and kisses my forehead. His lips feels soft and welcoming and he makes his way down toward my lips. I groan as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.
I feel breathless as he moves down my neck. Kissing, so slowly, so painfully slow that the heat surges through every waking bone in my body.
"Will please."
"Not here."
I jump into his arms as he rushes to the house. I'm wrapped around his waist so tightly I can feel all of him.
"Please don't stop kissing me."
"Never." He grins and pins my hips to the bed. I have trouble looking into his deep blue eyes as he unclamps my bra. I hide behind my elbows.
"Don't hide from me."
He kisses all the way down my neck until reaching my chest.
"Will..." I moan out.
"yes?" He smirks like I've never seen him smirk before.
"Stop teasing me!"
"Sucks doesn't it? Think of all those times you've left me wanting."
"Oh shut up!" I laugh and switch our positions. I start grinding on top of him. "God Piper." He groans.
He flips me onto my back side and slowly removes my underwear.
I start to panic a little, seeing as I've never done this before.
"Relax. I've got you. I'll go slow."
My heart pounds as he hovers over me.
I feel so much pain as I lose the one thing I've been saving.
"owe!" A few tears slip out and I cry out again. "I'm sorry." Will looks as nervous as I am. "Sorry."
He slows down enough to where it doesn't hurt.
Breathe Piper.
" I love you." I rasp out.
I kiss him hard and with all of the love one can possibly hold.
"I love you too."
And with that we fall back on the bed, to worn out to do anything but just lay there in each other's arms.
"How was it?" I look up in his eyes worried that I wasn't enough. Will must have seen that worry in my eyes because he says "All my life, I've dreamt of meeting my soul mate. You're my soul mate. I cannot fathom into words how beautiful, amazing, and pure you are. I will forever love you. You're my mate. And tonight was the best birthday present ever in the history of birthdays. You gave me your virginity and that's something I will forever cherish."
I start to cry at his loving words.
"I truly love you." I kiss his neck one last time, before he slips his arms around my waist and I fall into the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

-
Yes? No? I'm not great at this sorry! Hope you enjoyed! More updates to come soon.
Xoxo ~E. P

Comment
Fan
Share
Favorite