Chapter 35:

Tasha: Let me tell you there is nothing weirder than not existing for a few hours. I laid in bed, after the fight.

"Tasha," Steve said, knocking on my door.

"Hey," I said.

"I just want to apologize. I didn't know who you were and, now I feel terrible," Steve said.

"Don't apologize," I said, "You didn't know."

"But I should've," Steve said, "You make quite an impact."

"Doesn't matter," I said, "You still couldn't have done anything about it if you wanted.

He leaned forward. "I think your dad is going to kill me."

"Makes sense," I said, laughing.

"You were brave today Miss. Stark," Steve said.

"Thanks," I whispered. I pressed my lips to his. The one thing that felt best about today included kissing him.

I heard a man clear his throat. I pulled away to see Tony. Steve stood up and left.

"I'll deal with you later Rodgers," Tony said, narrowing his eyes. Steve nodded, looking like a teenage boy who had just got caught by his prom dates dad. I smiled.

"That's nothing to smile about," Tony said.

"Whatever," I said.

"No, seriously. You couldn't just pick a normal guy your age?" Tony looked exasperated. I smirked.

"I don't think my situation would really work for normal," I said. Tony nodded.

"I just want to tell you," Tony said, pausing, "I thought I lost you."

"That seems to be a theme," I said.

"Let's not keep it that way," Tony said, shaking his head, "I'm so glad I didn't lose you today. I don't think I-"

I cut him off. "I'm sorry," I said, "I screwed up, dad, and I literally got myself killed." Tony nodded. Then I think something hit him.

"Did you just call me dad?" he asked.

I thought for a second. I had.

"Yeah," I said, "I did."

"Wow," he said, "I love you, Tasha. I'm not sure I've ever told you that. But I do. I learned that."

"I love you too," I said, "Dad."

(A/N: Thank You for reading Natasha Stark: Arrival. And I know the ending is crazy corny, but to be honest, I didn't know how to end it. I really liked writing it. So yeah. Also, if you guys liked this one, check out the sequels, Natasha Stark:SHIELD and Natasha Stark:Act. I hope you guys liked it as much as me. I'm hoping tp put up short stories, imagines, and such in a small thing for just my followers coming up here. So yeah. Thank you, you amazing people. And of course, don't forget to vote, comment, all that jazz! Love you- Slr689)