Chapter 11:

Tasha: I sat at the dinner table with Pepper and Tony. "So that was kind of a crazy surprise at the party last night," Pepper said, "And I'm not bringing up the After Party you had."

"Sorry about that," I said.

"I talked to her about it," Tony said.

"Okay," Pepper said, "Should I tell you what some cameras caught through?"

"What?" I asked.

Pepper stood up and pressed a button on the side of the table. An array of buttons popped up, and she typed in something. Then she slid her hand across the table and a picture came up over the table in a hologram. The picture was of me, with my hand up in front of the man. She swiped her finger across the hologram, and a picture of me in front of the man popped up, a play button over the top. A play button glowed over the top. Over top it said, "Tony Stark's Daughter (This is real!)  Showing Off HER Iron Armor". Pepper hit play. It showed me talking to the man. "Don't touch me," I said, shrugging off his hand, "I'll only ask once." You couldn't hear his words, but he touched my shoulder. I rounded it away, and that's when my armor popped up on my arm, growing quickly over my skin. I had to admit, it looked pretty dang cool. I raised my hand. "Don't touch me again or I swear I'll kill you," I said in the video. I watched as I looked around then walked towards the camera, retracting my armor. Then the video stopped, and Pepper swiped to another picture. This one was of me flying into the air in my suit, in pretty good view. Dang, I looked good in my suit. The title was "Iron Girl?"

"Now," Pepper said, "I was just wondering, would you like these to go away."

"What?" I asked, "Why?"

"It's just a question. We can make them go away if you want this under wraps," Pepper said.

"I don't mind," I said, "In fact, I'm kind of digging the whole 'Iron Girl' thing."

"Really?" Pepper asked, "Uh, okay."

"Should I have reacted differently?" I asked.

"No," Pepper said, "That's cool." I nodded.

"Just out of curiosity how many views do these things have?" I asked.

"Oh, uh," Pepper looked down at the table, "A few hundred thousand. A piece."

"Seriously?" I asked, suddenly giddy. People were recognizing this.

"Yeah," Pepper said.

"That's awesome," I said. Pepper nodded.

"It is," she said. I smiled.

"You think its good?" I asked, looking at Tony.

"Yeah," Tony said, "I mean, people are recognizing your genius."

"MIT has know that for years," I said, "But still."

"Yeah," Tony said, smiling.