Chapter 9:

Tony: One second I'm having a conversation with a girl, the next I hear her. "Get away from me!" Tasha said, "I'll only ask once." I looked over, then the unthinkable happened. She whipped her shoulder in a defensive tactic. Then I hear a whirring sound. The next minute, I watch an iron arm grow over my daughter's arm. And not just any metal arm. A Iron Man style arm. She raised it, the way I had seen first person a million times. I looked around, hoping no one was paying attention. But that was a wish only a fairy godmother could grant. Everyone was looking at Tasha. "Don't touch me again or I swear I'll kill you," Tasha said. The man who was talking to her was Everett Burst, a man who worked for Stark. Too bad he was out of a job come Monday. I stared, star struck at Tasha. Where had the suit come from. More importantly, where had she gotten it.

I looked at the palm, which was glowing. Unlike my suit, her's had much more opaque colors. And the palms were black.

She had made her own suit.

She lowered her arm, looking around sheepishly. She walked quickly towards me, making a fist and down pulling her arm down, then pulling it towards her. As fast as it appeared, the arm was gone. I retracted behind her, then she looked normal again.

"I'm leaving," she said, walking past me. I nodded, but didn't follow. She needed to cool off.

Tasha: I shoved past Tony, not caring what I looked like to the people around me.

Once I was outside, I smiled for the cameras, but kept walking. I walked until I found an empty alley. I made sure I was alone, then peeled off the dress, not wanting to ruin it.

"Are you alright?" AVIS asked.

"Not now AVIS," I said, tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"You wish to fly?" AVIS asked.

"Yes," I said. My feet heated up, along with my palms. Then I shot into the sky.

The sky was clear, and I flew, darting through clouds. I didn't know where I was headed, but frankly, I didn't really care. Not now.

I flew through the sky, hot angry tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," AVIS said, trying to console me.

"You probably saw it too," I said, "You know that's not true."

"You protected yourself," AVIS said. I ignored her. "No one will care," she said.

"Stark," a voice, outside my suit, "We demand you land now. You are in restricted air space." I looked to the side to see an SR 71 Blackbird next to me.

"I'm not Stark!" I screamed. Priorities right?

"We're taking you down with us," the plane said, "Land now!"

I followed him in, my anger turning to fear as they took me into custody.