Chapter 22:

Tasha: We got back to work after that. Finally I found something. If the electra-net was close enough to the face, which was pretty much against it, it would shock the face so you can't move your mouth. I checked brain damage reports on the simulation, and there was none. "Look at this," I said, turning my computer around to show him.

"Build it," Tony said, "Find out if it works."

I nodded. "So Tony," Bruce said, "What's it like to have a daughter who's smarter than you?"

"I'm getting used to it," Tony said.

"Okay guys," I said, smirking, "Play times over."

Tony glared at me.

"Caps right though," Bruce said, "You guys are alike."

"I don't see it," I said, "I mean, it takes one heck of a person to even compare to all this awesomeness."

"I see it now," Tony said. Bruce laughed.

"AVIS," I said, "What do we got on the ship here?"

"A Metals 3D printer is the best for what you have to do," AVIS said.

"Can I do the mother board in metals?" I asked AVIS.

"Yes," she said, "It's the wires."

"Print the wires separate, and give me a way to wire it. I'll twist 'em and dip 'em, then wire on my own," I said.

"Printing," AVIS said, "Its down the stairs and to the left m'ame."

I nodded and started playing around on the computer. "Who were you just talking to?" Bruce asked.

"AVIS," Tony and I said in unison.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"AVIS," I said, "Like JARVIS, only better."

"I would beg to differ there, but essentially they're the same thing," Tony said.

"But mines better," I said. Tony rolled his eyes.

"What is it exactly?" Bruce asked.

"A Very Intelligent System," I said.

"That's not helpful," Bruce said.

"She's a computer that pretty much is like an electro maid," I said, "But also sort of my friend if that's not too weird."

"No, of course not," Bruce said. I smirked.

"AVENGERS," a voice boomed. Not again, "I'LL BE IN JAPAN BY TOMORROW. I THINK HIROSHIMA'S REMAKE IS IN ORDER."

"Crap," I muttered, "Let's get this done."