Chapter 19:

Tasha: Three days passed without word. No attacks, no problems right. That was until I turned on the TV.

"Here we are today in Paris, France," a blonde reporter was saying, "Where paranormal activity has just taken place. As you can see, there is a crack, straight through the middle of the city."

I stared, shell shocked at the screen. "It was terrifying," a woman with a thick French accent was saying, "One minute life was normal, then we heard a voice say something about how he would split the love in half. Then he said how to represent this he would split the city of love in half. And there's the crack."

That was all I needed. I grabbed some quick things and left a note for Pepper.

Going to help the Avengers.

Be back soon (Although I wouldn't count on tonight).

Tasha

I jumped off the balcony and found my way to Paris.

I was very close to Paris when I saw the ship hovering above. "AVIS," I said, "Let's make our entrance. Play Iron Man by Black Sabbath on the PA of the SHEILD ship. Transmit my mic in when I say. Then shut it off after I say what I need."

A moment later I heard Iron Man's guitar solo blaring through the ship.

"Miss me daddy?" I asked.

Tony: I heard it. "Miss me daddy?" Dang it Tasha. I landed on the ground and saw Tasha land opposite me.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked her.

"The same thing as you," Tasha said.

"I don't think s-" my words were cut off by a booming voice.

"AVENGERS," the voice said, "LETS MAKE THIS A LITTLE HARDER! AND CHAOS BROKE OUT OVER PARIS."

Everyone started running and screaming at those words. "Find him," I instructed Tasha. She flew upward.

"Tony!" a blonde, muscular woman in a tight black leotard and boots said. Ms. Marvel, "Find where the voice is coming from!"

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked, "Looking for dimes on the street?"

"Just do it!" Ms. Marvel called, rolling her eyes.

"AVENGERS," the voice boomed again, "I'VE HAD MY FUN HERE. NEXT TIME WE TALK I'LL BE IN JAPAN. BUT MY FINAL STOP WILL RAGE WAR ON THE US. I MIGHT JUST CHOOSE DC. AND THE VILLIAN DISAPEARED TO HIS LAYER, TAKING RAMPID CHAOS WITH HIM." Then everyone stopped running and panted, confused.

"He's gone," Ms. Marvel muttered, "We've lost him."

(A/N: Okay, I know I don't normally do these so I'll make it short. When I talk about Ms. Marvel, I mean the original, post Binary person. This is NOT the Ms. Marvel Marvel has most recently come out with. The StoryTeller, is a man names Gavin (more info on that to come) who appeared once in a Marvel One Shot, so that is why I needed to make this distinction. Any who, don't forget to vote, share, do whatever it is you do. Thanks -Slr689)