Chapter 15:

Tasha: Next morning I awoke and went down to Tony's workshop. "Mr. Stark said he would like to see you in the gym," JARVIS said.

"Um, okay," I said slowly. I headed upstairs to hunt down the gym. It didn't help that until then I didn't know we even had a gym.

Once I found the gym I walked in. There was a boxing style ring. And in the middle stood Tony, dressed in full Iron Man gear.

Needless to say, that got my attention.

"We're training," Tony said.

"Um, what?" I asked.

"I'm going to assume, for my sanity's sake, you've never used your suit for combat," Tony said, "And if you want to be in the Avengers," the face plate of his suit snapped down, "You're going to have to learn how.

I sighed and turned around. A moment later, I was suited up. Then, I back flipped into the ring.

"I'll go easy on you," Tony said.

"Don't," I said, "If I'm going to learn anything, you can't."

"You sure?" Tony asked. I nodded. He ran at me and I jumped up, hovering above him. I landed behind him, ready to kick him from behind. But he spun first. He landed a kick on my abdominal muscles, and I flew down to the ground.

"Ouch," I mumbled.

"You said not to go easy," Tony said, shrugging.

"Nice job," I said, standing up, "AVIS, find me a way in."

"Try the hip area," AVIS advised, "Where the armor separates." She zoomed my view in on the area.

I engaged. I jumped up into the air. Then, like a slow motion scene in a movie, I sent a soccer style kick to his hip. My foot stuck and I was able to throw him. That sent him flying, hitting the wall. It made a loud noise, along with a little dust from the drywall. Once the dust cleared, I saw Tony.

"I think you broke my hip!" he said.

"Running XRay scan," AVIS said, showing me an XRay of Tony's side.

"Nope," I said.

"Hurts like heck," Tony said, cursing under his breath as he walked. "Alright, enough of that lesson." The suit stopped and Tony stepped out. I watched as the suit walked on its own to go stand against the wall. Finally I retracted my own suit. It was now safe to say I had successfully kicked Tony Stark's butt. Or hip I guess.