The lovely kicks 15

( The house from the outside)

Mason's pov

I didn't mean to I love him. I really didn't mean to.< what did you do Mason> " I don't know I-I" < this is bad really bad< < no Nolen needed to learn to say things back to you Mason so you did nothing wrong> " But what if he hates me know" " no you know he loves you.........."

Earlier that day....................................................................................

Nolan's pov

He grabs my heir and pulls me back on to my back then to his face " P-Please" I couldn't say anything else.

before he starts yelling. " WHY.DIDN'T.YOU.SAY.IT.BACK. ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION" What question what the hell is he talking about? I had to think. Dose he mean when he said I love you. He throws me back on to my back he lifts his head like he was about to hit me again. I put my hands up so there covering my face. " STOP PLEASE! you didn't understand" I say more in a whimper then anything. I peek through my hands to see him he's just siting there looking like he's listening to someone again. After a litter while he specks will to me at least. " What do you mean?" he says he puts  his hand down to his side I sigh in relief. " w-will what I-I mean is that it's not the time." I say but he didn't like it " WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT THE TIME!" He yells he raises his hand again." What I meat was I do love you but I wanted to say it at a good time." I say with a smile but he doesn't look he liked my answer. " It should be a good time anytime"

He starts to hit me. I put my hands over my face it didn't help much. I know that I need to get away from him. I can't play his game not know. I wait for a good time. When he goes to hit me again I take this opportunity to push him. It works he falls back a litter enough for me to get off the bed. I lended hard on the ground but it didn't stop me. I get up and run to the door I don't remember if he lucked it or not. I guss god is on my side or someone up there. Because when I make it to the door it's unlocked. I grab the door hander and open it. I try to get free. I tried to run out the door. But he stops me by grabbing my hair and pulling me back. The next thing I know I hit the floor. He takes this opportunity to start to kicking me. Kick and kick and kick. " DO YOU REALLY THINK I LOVE YOU." He says as kicking me I put my arms around my chest to block my rids from the kicks. kick " NOBODY" kick "LOVES" kick "YOU" kick.

I start to cry not for what he's saying but the pain oh my god I'm in a lot of pain.  He finally stops kicking me after like ten more kicks I am badly injured. I can't move but I do look up I see eyes of a monster. He leads down and grabs my hair and pulls me to his face. I put my hands onto his I'm still crying. " WHY WOULD ANYBODY LOVE A UGLY FAGGOT AND PLUS YOUR A FUCKING NERD WHO THE FUCK LOVES NERDS!" He yell in my face I don't say a thing I just cry. I really give two flying shits what this bastard says about me I just want him to stop hurting me. He sits there looking in to my eyes. He drops me back on the ground I instantly go in to a boll waiting for the next session of kicks but they never came. The next thing I hear is the door slamming shut.

I pick up my head to look around the room and his gone. Thank god. I try to get up but I can't. So I slowly crawl over to the corner of the room. I go back in to a boll I start to cry because I know that I'm not going to see my brother or Marcus again. I'm never going to be able to tell Marcus how I really feel about him. Because I'm going to die in this house.................................................

pre time

mason's pov

Oh god I said so many bad thins. And OH MY GOD what did I do I beat the shit out of men I love. I'm a monster oh god what did I do. " Like I said before you did what you had to do"" NO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell as I'm hitting my head but I know hitting my head won't make them stop I have to kill someone.

I get in to my beat up car so nobody knows that it's me. I look back at the house I see that his light is still on. I hope his ok and I didn't hurt him to bad. I turn on my car and drive way from the house. This house is really deep in to the woods so it takes me a good hour to get down town. I look for someone I finally find a lady. She looks like she's selling her body. So I pull over before I get out of my car I make sure that there is nobody around and there wasn't. It wasn't hard to get in to the car I over her money. for sex. But she said she happy to do it for free because I look so hot. Her words not my but she not wrong. I drive my car in some woods near by but it still takes a good 25 minuets to get there. But I know nobody will be around. she starts kiss my neck before I know she on top of me.

Kissing my neck I'm really not in to this but if it was Nolan. God that will be so nice his sweet body his smell his eyes. But when I imagine his eyes I see the ones with tears streaming down his face. I was snap out of my thoughts by. Her going to unbuckle my pants I stop her by wrapping my hands around her neck. And choking her. She starts to screaming. " There nobody around so you can shut the fuck up." I say as hitting her head couple of times on the steering wheel. She dose stop not because she did what I say to do. Because I was choking her so much she dead with me not evening knowing. I have to say that was a really nice kill so that means the voices should stop for a long time. I open my door and push her body out of the car. I get out of the car and wipe my self off. I walk around the car to get my shovel and a change of clothes. I pick up one of her legs and drag her body in to the woods.

I get a good distance in to the woods before I stopped walking. I quickly dig the hole and push her body in to it. I but the dirt over her and making sure it's not noticeable that somebody is buried there. Then I take off my clothes even my underwear and put it in a bag. Then I put my clean clothes on. I start the long walk back to the car. I finally get to the car I get in and dive away. I pull up the house and park the car. I look and see that Nolan's light is still on. I pick up my phone up to look at the time I see it's 1:30am. He must have fallen asleep with the light on. I get out of the car and walk up to the front door. I walk in to the house and it's quiet. I really want to go to Nolan and say sorry. But he probably sleeping. So I don't want to disturb him. So I walk up the sters to my room.

I take a quick shower. Then get into bed all I see when I close my eyes is my baby's crying eyes again. I really fucked up this time. I finally let sleep take over me................................. to be continued

Hey guys Angela here I hope you liked this chapter. It was a long one. will if you did like it vote and comment. Will bye-bye for now........................