brother 6

hey guys Angela here this is a photo of Ethan

Nolan's pov

I got home that day my dad was not home I'm scared I don't know what to do should I tell my dad or not I walk up to my front door I unlock it and walk in right when I walk in I hear footsteps up stairs what the fuck I run to the closet in the hallway I open it and grab a bat that I us to play baseball I hear the foot steps coming close to the stirs who could be up there I hear the footsteps coming down the stirs. I was ready to hit this person I see someone foot I scream at the person I was about to hit the Person when I realize it was my brother. "What the fuck" he yelled "holly shit sorry Ethen"I all must hit my own brother shit I need to calm down.

" shit dude I come home for the weekend and you trying to kill me" we look at each other and laugh. I put the bat down and I huge him " so what have you been doing these few weeks""nothing much."My brother is so different from me he is cool and I'm not he played football for the school that  I go to  now. we don't look like we are brothers he looks just like my dad and I got my moms looks ." So should we go in the kitchen or are you going to try to stab me" we look at each other and laugh. " No I think you are safe" we walk to the kitchen we sit and talk about stuff then he ask the same question he all was asks .

"so have you fund a boyfriend yet." I sighed and said the same thing I will always say. "No I have no need for a boyfriend" "will if you say so  so why were you so sacred."  I look at him should I tell him about the creep but he might tell dad and that can't happen. "I didn't know that  you were  coming home this weekend." I really did not know that he was coming home " oh yeah sorry about that I guess dad didn't  tell you." " Yeah I guess so" I hear my phone vibrated I take it out of my pocket thinking it was Marcus but it was the creep

Creep: So I see your brother is home how is Ethan doing?

h-how did he know that my brother is home Is he watching me right know. What the fuck should I do I look up at my brother. I think I should tell him about this because this is getting serious I know that seeing him today was serious  but for some reason. I feel like this is worse then seeing him as I was going to say something I feel my phone vibrate look back at my phone the text said.

Creep: Go ahead tell your brother about me but when I kill him it's going to be all your fault :)

what the fuck dose he mean that he was going to kill him and It will be my fault. What should I do I look at my brother he is on his phone  he notice that I was look at him he saw how scared I was. "Hey dude are you ok what happen who text you?" "n-no one and I'm ok I have to go to my room and do some homework so I will talk you later." "Ok see you are you sure that you are ok?" " y-yeah I'm ok bye." I walk up the stirs as  fast as I can  but I was not running because I know if I do that Ethan will know that  something is wrong. I go straight  to my room I closed my door I fall to the floor in tears. What should I do I need help but if I tell somebody and he kills them that's my is my  fault why is this happening to me? At lest I don't need to so to school tomorrow it is Saturday I get up from the floor and go to my bad taking my clothes off on the way I lay down and cry my self to sleep.

hey guys I hope you like this chp comment and tell me if you like it and vote will bye-bye for now.....................................