Underworld Sans x Reader

Requested by my friend @wolfclanwarriors's friend, who doesn't have a wattpad account. Any whoosie, this is a father daughter oneshot, so it's not the usual romantic oneshot. 

Your POV:

You fell down a hole, and you kept falling and falling. You landed on some dead flowers, and stood immediately. You started walking, following a hallway. You suddenly heard footsteps behind you. You pressed you back up against the wall, remaining silent. The creepiest anthropomorphic goat walked past. You didn't breathe until she was far away. You sighed ad you heard the footsteps receding. You tensed up as they started getting closer again. You frantically looked around, spotting a tree that you ran behind, just as the goat thing came back.

You back into something, and it took every ounce of your determination not to scream as a claw covered your mouth warningly.

You stayed silent, not daring to look and see what was holding you so tightly. It didn't seem threatening, in fact, it seemed protective, so you trusted whoever it was. You kept your eyes on the goat. It sniffed and looked around, then left again. You suddenly were teleported away, into a cozy little house.

You sighed, relieved. You turned around, slightly shocked as you saw another terrifying creature. This one was a skeleton, with an insane overbite. You stepped back ever so slightly.

"Oh, um, hi." You said as it stared at you. It seemed to smiled at you.

You stuck out your right hand awkwardly. It looked surprised and shook it.

"Y/n." You introduced.

"You're not scared of me?" It asked, revealing that it was indeed a he.

"A little." You admitted. "But you saved me from that even scarier goat, so I figure I should trust you." You reasoned, smiling. He smiled back.

"Sans." He said.

"You can have the guest bedroom, if you'd like. You can live here as long as you want, until you want to leave." Sans offered. You thanked him happily and moved in. You made dinner, and you two talked until you almost fell asleep in the middle of a sentence. Sans smiled softly, and picked you up gently, setting you on his bed. You snuggled closer. He was surprisingly warm, and smelled of ketchup.

He gently played with your hair, soothing you as you fell asleep.

"You know, I think I might really like it here." You whispered, snuggling closer, and tucking your chin into your chest. You heard him chuckled and he wrapped his arms around you gently hugging you.