Error Sans x Shy!Glitch!Reader

A/n: This was requested by Silverheart157!

Error's POV:

I heard glitchy whimpering from the antivoid. I stopped what I was doing and checked my au map. An unknown life form was about 50 miles away from me, what was strange was that they weren't exactly alive, but they most definitely not dead. I teleported near them, and saw a small girl, crouched in the floor, sobbing her eyes out.

I cautiously walked over, preparing to fight her. She gasped and wheeled around. "W-who are you?" She sniffed. Her voice was glitchy, like mine.

"I live here." I said, matter of factly. She shivered. I walked over, and dropped my jacket on her shoulders. She yelped. I rolled my eyes. "It's cold here, I don't need it, just take it." (Livvie: Stop being so tsundere!) I growled. She put it on, thanking me quietly.

"It's fine, it fine. Just come with me." I said, grabbing her wrist. She stood up and I teleported us back to my house. She gasped, and almost fell. I caught her, and picked her up bridal style. Jeez, she was light. What did she eat, air?! I carried her to the kitchen table and set her down in a chair, snapping my fingers and some/a (fav food) appeared on a plate on the spot on the table in front of her.

She blushed and muttered another quiet "Thanks" before quickly eating. She yawned and stretched.

"Here, I don't have an extra room, you can sleep in my bed." I told her. "I don't even know your name." She said shyly. I smiled genuinely for the first time in centuries. "I'm Error. What's your name, hun?" I asked. Her face flushed.

"Y-y/n." She said timidly. "That's a beautiful name." I complimented. She turned an even darker shade of red. I blushed slightly too, and smiled a little wider. She was cute when she was flustered.

"Here, let's get you to bed. I'm exhausted." I suggested. Y/n nodded and I led her up to my room. "Just take my bed, I'll take the couch." I offered.

After a rather heated argument, she finally suggested; "Why don't we both just sleep in your bed?" She said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. She paused a moment, then turned bright red, realizing what she just said. I smirked at her.

"If that's really what you want, I guess we can." I said, grinning. "O-oh my gosh! I didn't mean it like that, I mean you've already made me dinner and let me stay in your house, and..." She rambled. I laughed and took her hand.

"I know, I know, it's fine, come on, let's just go to bed." I said, kissing her hand and walking into my bedroom. Y/n squeaked and turned bright red. She fell asleep quickly, next to me.

Suddenly, she rolled over and wrapped her arms around me, in her sleep. I blushed too, and fell asleep too.

Your POV:

You rolled over and wrapped your arms around him.

He thought you were asleep.

You weren't.

You smirked and fell asleep too.