Fell Sans x Fox Monster!Pregnant!Reader

This was requested by Fox-Flames!

I was told to do fluff, so that is what I give you! (I don't think I'm very good at it, so we'll see.... 😅😅)

Your POV:

You screamed, reaching out. A blurry figure was clutching your baby by the head, holding a knife to her throat. "No!" You wailed as the figure started pushing, blood trickling down your child's neck. "No!" You screamed again. He finally stopped and grinned at you. Then, he dove the knife into your baby's heart.

You sank to your knees, sobbing. The figure reached out the knife to you.

"You're next."

You woke up, drenched in a cold sweat, tear tracks on your face. You looked over at the clock, just past your husband's face. 2:56 AM. You shivered and cried into your hands.

"Babe! What's wrong?!" Sans asked, patting your back comfortingly. You looked up. "S-sorry. Just h-had another nightmare-re." You said.

"No need to apologize. I just want to make sure you're okay, always." He said, holding your hand. Your tail quivered, your ears droopy from lack of sleep. Sans gently pulled you back, so your head was resting on your pillow again. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his hands resting on your belly. You felt your child kick gently as her father touched her. Sans gasped. You were scared to breath, lest she stop.

You laughed. "I'm being pummeled by our unborn daughter." You whispered, smiling. Sans laughed and hugged you.

"We're gonna be fine. I promise. All of us." He whispered as you fell asleep.

BONUS:
(Here's the fluff!)

You giggled as your twin toddlers crawled all over their dad's head. "I don't want to move." Sans whispered, "In case I make them fall off..." He finished. You laughed and took the girl, Danielle, leaving Daniel with hid father. (Good names, I know.)

Danielle giggled softly, then fell asleep in your lap. Sans came over and sat next to you, hugging you closely, with your children in between.

"I love you more every day." He said, kissing your cheek. You smiled. "I didn't marry you to get only a kiss on the cheek!" You said, putting your hand on his face, pulling him in, and kissing him on the lips. He smiled and kissed back, laughing.

"I love you, Y/n."

A/n: Ehh? I can't decide if the fluff is good or not. Anyway, I really enjoyed writing this, I know it's short, but I hope you enjoyed reading it, loves!

♡♡Livvie♡♡