UF Sans x Dragon!Reader

A/n: This was requested by Fox-Flames!

Your POV:

You were curled up, sleeping in a sunbeam on a rock, near a waterfall. You had f/c and s/f/c wings and body. You heard a twig cracking and woke up. Your e/c eyes snapped open, and you snorted, suddenly alert, though groggy still.

A skeleton, wearing a blue hoodie and grey shorts walked over to your patch of forest, hands in his pockets. You stood up.

"Whoa. Hi." He said, stepping back slightly. You snorted again. "Hi there." He repeated. You sensed he was slightly nervous, but mostly calm. You relaxed. You tilted your head in curiosity.

"I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton. What's your name? Can you even tell me?" He asked himself, laughing slightly. "Oh, I've gone insane." He muttered. You swiftlywrote you name in the surrounding ground.

"Y/n, huh? That's pretty. Hey, I gotta go. Will you be here tomorrow?" Sans asked. You nodded. "I won't tell anyone about you, don't worry! Catch ya later!" He said. You heard a faint voice calling.

"SANS! SANS WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LAZYBONES! WE HAVE PUZZLES!" You smiled internally as the short skeleton sprinted off, back into the woods.

For the following weeks, Sans came and visited you every day, at the same time. One day, he asked, out of the blue, if he could ride you. You must have looked surprised, so he quickly explained.

"I-I just thought it might be really cool to fly on a real dragon. I'm not afraid of heights, don't worry." He said hastily. You nodded and leaned your wing down to him. He climbed on. You took off, flying through the clouds and soaring over the sunset.

After a half hour, you landed and Sans clambered off.

"You're amazing." He said, breathlessly.