Sciencetale Sans x Cyborg!Reader

A/n: You're kinda based off of Cinder from the lunar chronicles, with your cyborg parts, I mean. You don't have and evil stepmother and a robot named Iko, in the story at least.

Your POV:

A flatline. Then, a bolt out of the blue; beep. Beep. Beep. A gasp.

"W-whoa! I-it really worked!" Stuttered an unfamiliar voice. "Nice one, G!" Another, lower voice complimented someone.

Your hearing was on point, and your eyesight started to fade in, taking you out of darkness and blinding you with light. You could barely feel a soft surface beneath you. "We should c-celebrate! I-I can make instant noodles!" The stuttering voice from a moment ago said excitedly.

Instant noodles: sold in a precooked and dried noodle block, with flavoring powder and/or seasoning oil. The flavoring is usually in a separate packet, although in the case of cup noodles the flavoring is often loose in the cup. Some instant noodle products are seal packed; these can be reheated or eaten straight from the packet/container. Dried noodle blocks are cooked or soaked in boiling water before eating.

The bright green writing flashed across your vision. Huh? You blinked.

"She's o-opening her eyes!" "Wow. Wait till Paps hears that I helped make a human out of metal and an artificial human soul." Said the lower voice, coming from a short silhouette. The stuttering one came from a spikeier shadow, whilst another, taller outline stood behind them.

You blinked a few more times, and heard whirrs and beeps, coming from a machine next to you. You looked at it, color flooding your vision. You read the label: Human soul chamber. On a table next to you laid many scraps of metal and wires. You looked at your feet and saw that only one was flesh. Your right foot and left hand were made of a shiny, silver metal. They liked to be waterproof and very durable.

"W-who are y-you?" You asked, voice cracking from never using it before.

The yellow, spikey dinosaur gasped. "I-I'm Alphys! These are Sans and Gaster! Do you know who you are?" She asked. You scanned your...instruction manual??? Whatever. It read; "Y/n. Cyborg. Titanium plated hand and foot. Artificial brain and partially in tact skull."

"My name is Y/n...?" You replied, confused. Alphys clapped her hands excitedly. "Y-yes you are! O-oh my gosh, Asgore will be so thrilled!" She said.

"Alph, why don't we give her some clothes??" Asked "Sans" --the skeleton--, sounding rather embasrrased and aggravated. You noticed he was covering his eyesockets with his skeletal hands. Your tempatures rose as you realized you were bare. You shivered, suddenly feeling more cold.

"O-oh! Sorry! H-here, I have a dress and undergarments for you, we'll leave you for a moment!" Alphys exclaimed, lowering her voice when she mentioned the word "undergarments". Sans and Gaster speed walked out of the room, as Alphys have you the stack of clothes and shut the door behind her yellow, scaley tail.

You slid off the cot and took the clothes, spotting some plain black leggings, a blue dress with many ruffles and a bow, and all of the other nessacary clothing pieces for women. You slid it all on, giggling slightly at how large and too fancy the dress was as you sat down.

"Uh, you can come back in!" You shouted to the door. The three monsters, two skeletons and the dinosaur all filed in.

"Shall we take her back to our place?" Asked the shorter skeleton, Sans. "A-alright! Just be careful, she's still delicate from the o-operation!" Alphys consented.

Sans held his hand out to you, grinning, while the other calcium filled being--Gaster, was it?-- smiled softly. "Come along, child." He said, in a smooth voice. You almost piped up that you were 19, but decided against it. It wasn't a good idea to contradict the mysterious people that had apparently just operated on you.