Nightmare Sans x Reader

Your POV:

You were just minding your own d*mn business one day, when suddenly, something long and slimey grabbed you around the waist. You yelped, and the scenery of your house disappeared, being replaced with the inside of a prison cell. Great.

Just.
Peachy.

You slapped the apparent tentacle holding you, and it slithered back. You followed the navy blue tentacle up, until you spotted that it was attached to a skeleton, who looked mildly surprised.

"You dare hit the king of nightmares?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You rolled your eyes.

"You just grabbed me and teleported me to a prison cell and you don't expect me to fight back?" You asked, crossing your arms. The "king of nightmares" simply scoffed and walked away on his dozen or so tentacles.

"Hey! Don't modulate the key then not debate with me!" You yelled angrily. You groaned and walked to the bars in the cell. You noticed the lock on the door was very old, and would rust quickly and easily. You also noticed a glass of water on an old table. You grinned and poured water all over the lock and the bars, leaving about half of a glass left.

You dusted off your hands and went to sleep on the small bed, proud of your work. Twice a day, for about a week, a few pieces of bread and a glass of water were shoved into your cell by the skeleton. Something strange you had noticed was that there were guards, but they never gave you your meals, it was always the guy himself.

You chatted with the guards every day. They were the same two guys every day, a skeleton similar looking to the apparent king, and another, taller one. They were both very nice

At the end of the week, the lock was completely rusted, and you managed to break it open while the guards were away. You quietly slipped out, walking along a long, dark hallway until you reached a door in the side of the wall. You cautiously opened it and peeked in. There on't the center of a magnificent room made entirely out of black marble, was a throne of the same material.

Sat on that throne, was the king of nightmares himself. You couldn't decide whether to go in or not, but it was too late, as he spotted you.

You cursed under your breath as the two guards grabbed your arms and hauled you in.

You didn't bother to kneel or avert your eyes. F*ck this guy, why was he being an *sshole to you? You rolled your eyes as he glared at you.

"Jeez, I know I'm hot as h*ll, you don't have to be so forward." You said sarcastically, and you could have sworn you saw a faint tinge of red on his cheekbones.

Oh ho.

So he was easily flustered.

Perfect.

You smiled seductively. (I never want to type that word again.) "I want you to be my verta-babe.~" You said flirtatiously.

He blushed again.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked. You winked. Then gagged.

"Nope can't do this anymore, sorry. Just trying to not sleep in a cell again tonight." You said, rolling your eyes. You were not a very flirty person, so this was weird.

He laughed at you, not rudely, but in amusement. You smiled back.

"I'm Y/n L/n. You are...?" You introduced.

"...Nightmare." Nightmare replied, grinning. You smiled and shook his hand.

"Let's not make this Stockholm Syndrome, shall we?" You asked, smirking.

A/n:..... this was kinda half *ssed. I ran our of ideas halfway through. XD