Dusttale Sans x Annoying!Tsundere!Reader

This was requested by X_AprilMae_X!(On wattpad)

Your POV:

The dust covered his hands, his clothes, his face. It was unsettling, but you had hope. He walked slowly towards you, and as you let his eyes, he grinned phycotically.

"Heya. Heard you've been on a killing spree, huh? Fun. Can I join you?" You asked calmly. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you insane?" He asked. "Yes. You are too. I like that in a guy." You replied. He snorted, amused.

"Who are you?" "I'm Y/f/n. Wanna kill me now?" You replied. He scoffed and put his knife in his jacket pocket, slicing it open slightly. It made you want to laugh, but you held your tongue.

"You're probably worth -4 EXP. I don't need to kill you. Leave, and be thankful I didn't kill you." He-or Sans, but people were to scared to say his name, said. You smirked. Annoying powers? Activated. You started talking about something dumb, and followed him closely for the rest of the day.

"It's late. I'm going home." Sans said suddenly, stopping in his tracks. "Wait!" You yelped as he teleported home. You tried to grab him, but collided with the air and fell into the snow. You shivered as your teeth chattered, then stood up, snow and ice cold water doing through your clothes, chilling you to the bone.

You looked at your hands. He hadn't said anything on the walk back. Did even he hate you too? You had no friends, and now you never would.

Sans' POV:

I teleported away, mainly relived that she was finally gone, but a tiny sliver of me felt something I never thought I would feel again. I felt sympathy. For the girl. I gad just abandoned her in a town with no residents, alone in the snow. She might die. I swore under my breath and teleported back.

She was crying silently into her hands, in a ball, in the snow. I stood an over her for a moment, considering whether or not to bring her home. I sighed and gave in. I picked her up, not gently, but not roughly, bridal style, and teleported home. She squeaked.

"Hey *sshole! Gimme some warning next time!" She yelled as soon as her feet hit the ground and she regained her balance. I felt a sharp pain in my cheek as her hand collided with my face. ("I got my slappy hands. They're just my regular hands, but they're like this." PANDATIME)

Your POV:

You slapped him, then, startled, stepped backwards. "Ha. Didn't know you had that in ya kid, I'll give ya that." He laughed. He looked genuinely happy, so you relaxed. "Sorry!" You said. (Bish, get the skeleton some bactine!)

He collapsed in his couch and grabbed your hand, tugging you down next to him. You blushed.

He started making stupid, flirty bone puns.

"Wanna be my vertababe?" (I know I use that one a lot, it just kills me 😂😂💀💀)  you rolled your eyes and bit your lower lip to keep from smiling. That was so dumb! Why were you grinning like an idiot?!!?!

After a few months of living with the physco, you were sitting down on the same couch and chilled, when he slowly took your hand. You looked over at him, blushing.

"W-what are you-" you started. He put his finger over your lips. "Shh." He whispered, closing his eye sockets. He removed his hand from your lips and put it behind your head, gently pulling it towards his.

You closed your e/c orbs too and kissed him deeply.

(Guys, I've never been kissed, I have no fr*cking clue how to kiss someone! I'm just getting this from movies, and my romantic imagination! [Not lemons, you weirdos!] So, sorry if these sound cliche and stupid....🤣🤣)

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Sans whispered, pulling away for a split second to whisper to you, before kissing you again, your face bright red.

A/n: I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO FREAKING LATE! I'M LISTENING TO KELLY CLARKSON AND KATY PERRY, AND I'M SLEEPY AS H*LL!

I hope to god you like it, April Mae, if not, I'll cry. ;^;

Just kidding!

Anyway, I love you all, very very much, and I will see you later! Mwah! 😘😗😙

♡♡Livvie♡♡