Dancetale Sans x Ballerina!Reader

A/n: I'm on a plane to Chicago! Yaaayy... welp, I'm writing this update as I drink crappy airplane coke and listen to Alessia Cara and Avril Levine.

Your POV:

1, 2, 3, plie, arabesque, tondue, padasha. (I actually have done ballet since I was 2 or 3, but I don't know how to spell most of the moves XD) A bead of sweat rolled down your forehead, you h/l, h/c hair spilling out of your bun.

You focused on the sound of the music, and stared at a poster of mettaton on the wall. You did a quadruple turn, spotting the poster all the way. (For you non-dancers, spotting is when you turn while staring at a poster or spot on the wall, snapping your head around to look at it. It's how professional ballerinas keep from getting dizzy while doing many elegant spins.)

The crowd that had gathered by the door to peek at your lesson all clapped. You smiled, and curtseyed, panting slightly. It had been an exhausting 3 hours, and the praise was a nice change from your teacher's harsh, sharp voice.

"Alright Ms. L/n, your lesson is over. Get some water and stay hydrated over the weekend." Commanded your teacher with his strong French accent. You nodded and as you walked out, chugging the water, you ran right into somebody.

"Oh! I am so sorry, sir! I wasn't looking where I was going!" You said, scrambling to catch the papers the person dropped. You finally looked up and realized he was a skeleton. Cool!

"It's fine. Anyone as pretty as you can bump into me anytime." He replied, grinning toothily. You blushed and handed him the papers.

"This is perfect actually, I'm looking for Mr....Dupane?" He asked, looking at some of his papers.

"Oh, yeah, he should still be in that room over there." You said, pointing to your ballet class room.

"Thanks doll, youve been a great help." The skeleton said, kissing you on the lips, quickly. He slipped you a piece of paper with some numbers on it, winked, and walked into the classroom.

"What the actual fudge?" You muttered, grinning like an idiot. Crap, quick, fix your face!

You relaxed and sighed, putting you hand on your forehead to feel your temputure. Eek. You felt your cheeks next. They were pretty much on fire.

When you arrived home, you texted the phone number the cute skeleton has given you.

BalletFlats2: Hey. Are you the skeleton from the dance studio?

SansLeSkele: ya. You're the cute human, right?

BalletFlats2: yup.

SansLeSkele: I'm afraid I didn't catch your name, I'm Sans by the way.

BalletFlats2: I'm Y/n. So, wanna grab a mocha sometime?

SansLeSkele: You're straightforward, arentcha?

BalletFlats2: You're telling me. (😘😘, 'Member?)

SansLeSkele: I guess you're right 😂. I'd love to get a mocha sometime. "Sometime" meaning in about a half hour. How about Muffet's?

BalletFlats2: K, see ya there.

SansLeSkele: bai ☺☺

BalletFlats2: bOi 😊😊

You turned off your phone and sighed. If you were going on a date you'd have to wear a dress, and if you wore a dress you'd have to shave your legs, and if you were going to shave your legs you would have to shower. Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh. Fiiiinnnneee.

You showered, shaved and put on a dress and some make-up.

"Lovely." You murmered to yourself in the mirror. You blew your reflection a kiss and grabbed your purse, stuffing your keys, phone and wallet in it, before leaving your apartment.

You hailed a cab and rode to Muffet's, fashionably late. As you walked in, you spotted Sans in a booth by the window. You waved, noticing the two coffee cups on the table.

"Hey! What's up?" You asked, sliding into the seat across from him.

"Not much, that's why I asked you out here. You?" He answered, smiling.

"Pretty much the same. I was planning on watching some Fruits Basket in sweatpants tonight, but this is more exciting." You replied, giggling. Sans chuckled too, and you both talked and drank your mochas for the next 4 and a half hours.

You checked your watch.

"I better go, it's almost 10. You should probably get back to Papyrus too. See you later! This was fun, we should do it again sometime." You said, yawning.

"Okay doll, see ya later. Hey, by the way, I should've asked before I kissed you earlier, it was rude, I'm really sorry." Sans said apologetically.

"Oh, it's fine. I needed it anyway. Hey, c'mere." You said, shrugging it off and leaning across the table, about halfway. Sans looked confused, but leaned in too, leaving about an inch between you both.

You broke the space at the same time as the skeleton.

After a few moments of fierce kissing, you pulled away, waved, and waltzed out of the coffee shop.