Chapter 125 - And The Oscar Goes To...

Start from the beginning

It's been two weeks since they come back from their honeymoon. Tessa was really upset and looked beyond terrified when I saw her. I stayed at the house for a couple of days until she was calmer.

"Another day in hell." I say to myself as I pull out my car keys before I open the door and step out of my car. After locking my car, I walk towards the front door and past Leroy's and Pauls cars.

If only I had a baseball bat on me so I can smash and break their precious cars.

"That would make my day a whole lot better." I mumble as I jog up the stairs. I push down the handle and open the door before I step into the foyer, only to be greeted by the sound of Tessa and Marshall's shouting.

Well shit.

"That doesn't matter! You made me look like a pushover once again!" Tessa shouts.

"I didn't do-" Marshall starts and gets cut off.

"She was all over you!" Tessa half screams.

What the fuck did Marshall do now?

"She barley touched me!" Marshall screams back at Tessa as they stand at the end of the staircase.

"Barley touched you? You let her grab your dic-" Tessa starts but I ignore the rest of her sentence and turn to face their managers who are watching and not stopping them from fighting.

"What's going on?" I ask the two assholes.

"Beats us." Paul says.

"We were sorting out a few papers when they walked in as they were arguing." Leroy adds as he watches Tessa closely.

"I'm glad I don't remember you." Tessa says, making me turn around to face them quickly. "And I hope I never do." She adds as she takes a step closer to Marshall.

"I hope you never do either." Marshall says through gritted teeth.

What the...

"I hate you." She mumbles.

"The feelings mutual." Marshall shoots back. Tessa clenches her jaw and raises her hand up, just when she's about to slap him across her face, he grabs a hold of her hand, making me take a step foward.

"Marshall. Think about what you're doing." I say quickly. I watch Marshall drop Tessa's hand before he turns his back towards her and walks off towards the kitchen.

"Why would you make me sign the contract?" Tessa quickly turns to face Leroy.

"I-" Leroy starts and gets cut off.

"Next time you do something like this, make sure the person is not a fucking asshole." She says.

"And Paul make sure next time that she's not a dramatic bitch!" We hear Marshall shout from the kitchen.

"Who the hell are you calling a bitch!" Tessa shouts.

"Who the hell are you calling an asshole!" Marshall shouts back.

"I can't wait for this contract to end!" Tessa shouts at Leroy as she turns to face him again. I watch Tessa in confusion and shock as she stomps up the stairs.

"Well neither can I!" Marshall shouts. Tessa groans loudly at his comment as she carries on stomping up the stairs.

***

"You're lucky the papparazi haven't seen you." Leroy mumbles as he walks off with the contract in his hand.

"Oh, fuck off back to California!" Marshall shouts after him.